How to add a new world clock on the Apple Watch – Add a world clock to your watch face.
How to add a new world clock on the Apple Watch
- You can add a world clock to several watch faces—some faces let you add more than one.
- Firmly press the display, then tap Customize.
- Swipe left until you can select individual face features,
- tap the one you’d like to use for a world clock,
- then turn the Digital Crown to choose a city.
- When you’re finished, press the Digital Crown.
- You can add a world clock to these faces: Chronograph, Color, Mickey Mouse, Modular, Simple, and Utility.
How to add a new world clock on the Apple Watch.
How to check the time in other locations on Apple Watch
With the timekeeping features of Apple Watch, you can see the time in other cities around the world, set alarms, use timers, and use a stopwatch. You can add these elements to your watch face to see them quickly when you need to. Apple watch timekeeping.
Check the time in another city on Apple watch.
Apple watch timekeeping, Add a city to World Clock
Check the time in other locations The World Clock app on Apple Watch lets you check the time in cities around the globe. Open the app to check times at other locations, or add cities to your watch face for quick reference.
- Open World Clock ,
- then turn the Digital Crown or swipe the screen to scroll the list.
- If there’s a city whose time you’d always like to see,
- you can add the world clock to your watch face and choose the city to display.
Add a city to World Clock.
Add a city to World Clock, Add a city to World Clock
- The cities you add on iPhone appear in World Clock on Apple Watch.
- Open the Clock app on iPhone,
- tap World Clock,
- then tap the Add button (+).
Apple watch timekeeping Add World Clock to Desktop, How to access and add world clocks on Apple Watch, How to check the time in other locations on Apple Watch, How do I set the world clock on the iwatch, Apple Watch World Clock, How to Use the World Clock. Apple watch timekeeping