Fix iTunes payment method declined
iTunes payment method declined fix: payment method declined app store fix: apple payment method declined fix? If you are facing or having any trouble with your Apple iTunes Payment method, then you are not alone. I also got this message from iTunes Which read “Your payment method was declined iTunes or in App store” , You always got this problem when you change your payment method on your iPhone or iPad iTunes store. This problem of iTunes or Apple payment method not processing also occurs, if you have a billing issue in iTunes Store with a previous purchase in your iTunes or app store on your iPhone, iPad or Mac PC. In order to fix iTunes payment method declined issue, you can update your billing information and complete your purchase in iTunes on a Mac or PC, this might solve the iTunes or Apple payment declined issue:
So, If your payments are not going through in iTunes or App store or Your Apple App store and iTunes Store purchases are declined, when you are purchasing movies, games, music, or apps on your iPhone, iPad or mac, then you should update your billing information. When You update your billing information in iTunes you might need to use a different payment method. While Updating your payment or billing information in App store or iTunes store; make sure that you keep the following in the mind:
- Your personal information like name, address must match your bank or card details.
- Make sure that the payment account you’re using is in good standing.
NOTE: If you’re using Family Sharing feature of apple iTunes or App store, then your payment method might be declined because there’s a billing problem with a previous purchase on a family member’s account.
You can’t pay for unpaid orders on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. You have to use your Mac pc or Windows PC to pay unpaid iTunes or app store Purchases. You have to be family organizer to do this. So, login with the admin account.
If there’s a problem with a previous purchase, you’ll see a message when you sign in to the iTunes Store or try to make a purchase.
#1: When you sign in to the iTunes Store
If you are seeing this message when you sign in to the iTunes Store: “There is a billing problem with a previous purchase. Please edit your billing info to correct the problem.” As shown in the below image then You can pay your balance using the below steps and it might solve iTunes Payment method declined problem:
- Tap onBilling Info on the message. Then you have to Edit Payment Information screen.
- Now you have to Update your payment or billing information for your App store and iTunes Store Purchases. You can use any of these payment methods.
- Now Just tap or Click Done.
- If your payment is declined, iTunes will notify you.
#2: When you try to make a purchase
Now, if you are seeing this message on your iPhone, iPad in iTunes store or App store when you trying to purchase any item “There is a billing problem with a previous purchase. Click Purchase History to view and correct the problem. If you cancel you will not be able to buy until this billing issue has been resolved.”
Then, You have to pay your balance using these steps and it might solve or fix iTunes payment method declined error:
- Just Tap or Click on Purchase History on the message which comes on your screen. You will be able to see the unpaid iTunes store Apple App store balance in your purchase history. Your purchase history will show your most recent purchases first. You can also see the full details of any iTunes or Apple App store purchase, to do that Just click the arrow to the left of the order date.
- Now you have to Tap or Click Billing Info or Pay. If you don’t have store credit, you won’t see the option to click Pay.
- If you click Pay, you can use your credit to pay your balance.
- If you click Billing Info, you can update your payment information. You can use any of these payment methods.
- Click Done. If your payment is declined, iTunes will notify you.
Solution #3: To solve payment method declined app store fix
Given by a user
The problem begins if you recently changed your computer or downloaded itunes to a new computer. Basically if you authorized two computers it is very likely that you will have this problem. Just go to your old computer deauthoritize the computer and REMOVE Itunes from that computer. Then go to your new computer and edit your itunes account payment info.
Contact apple Support
If the above methods does not resolve your Apple payment method declined then you can email Apple’s iTunes support (iTunesStoreSupport@apple.com), inform them of the problem, and then wait for them to fix it for you on their end. They sometimes answer very quickly, and if the support person knew what the issue is and how to fix it, they will fix in a couple days.
iTunes payment method declined fix: payment method declined app store fix: apple payment method declined fix
If you any other way to fix this iTunes Payment declined issue, make sure to share it in the comments.