About Activation Lock on your Apple Watch: Disable activation lock apple watch: Apple watch activation lock Removal: With watchOS 2 it looks like Activation Lock is enabled by default. How do I turn off Activation Lock on Apple Watch?
If you bought new Apple watch or you have upgraded Apple Watch OS to Apple watchOS 2, then you will find that new Apple Watch Operating Systems app Find My iPhone includes a feature called Activation Lock, which is a security measure in order to secure your Watch and precious data like Passwords, Apple Pay, card details from Being stolen. Apple watch activation lock is designed to prevent anyone else from using your Apple Watch if it’s ever lost or stolen. Find My iPhone activation lock on apple watch is available on Apple watch, and it is turned on by default on Apple watchOS 2. Find My iPhone and Activation Lock for your Apple Watch requires watchOS 2 or later, and it turns on automatically when you set up Find My iPhone on your paired iPhone. If Apple watch Find My iPhone activation lock is enabled on your Apple Watch, then your Apple ID and password are required before anyone can:
- Unpair your Apple Watch from your iPhone.
- Pair and use your Apple Watch with a new iPhone.
- Turn off Find My iPhone on your device.
Apple watch activation lock Removal: Disable activation lock apple watch
And you can also Disable activation lock apple on watch or remove Apple watch activation lock, but if Find my iPhone Activation lock is enabled on your Apple watch, then it can help you keep your device more secure from any information theft, and even if your Apple Watch get into the wrong hands, and also you can improve your chances of recovering it. Even if you erase your device remotely, Activation Lock can continue to deter anyone from reactivating your device without your permission. All you need to do is keep Find My iPhone turned on, and remember your Apple ID and password. But if you want to Disable activation lock apple on watch or remove Apple watch activation lock you can always do it, it’s up to you. Apple watch activation lock Removal: Disable activation lock apple watch
Turn off Activation Lock on Apple Watch?
Apple watch activation lock Removal: Disable activation lock apple watch? Before you send your Apple Watch in for service, sell it, or give it away, you should turn off Activation Lock on your Apple Watch. Just unpair your Apple Watch from your iPhone:
- In the first step just make sure your both apple devices Apple Watch and Apple iPhone or iPad are close enough to each other.
- Now in the second step Just Go to your Apple Watch app on your iPhone and Click or tap the My Watch tab.
- Tap your watch name at the top of the screen, then tap i
- Now just Click or Tap on Unpair Apple Watch.
- Now you have to Enter your Apple ID password. If you forgot your Apple ID password, you can reset it.
- Tap again to confirm.
If you can’t access your iPhone or Apple Watch, or if your Apple Watch isn’t paired with your iPhone and you need to turn off Activation Lock:
- In the first step Open up your Mac or Windows computer, and
- Go to iCloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID and Password.
- Now browse into Find My iPhone.
- Now you have to Select All Devices,
- And then click your Apple Watch.
- Then Tap or Click Erase Apple Watch.
- Select Next until the device is erased.
- follow the instructions.
- Click x next to your Apple Watch.
Check to see if Activation Lock is on
Apple watch activation lock Removal: Disable activation lock apple watch? Follow these steps on your paired iPhone to see if Activation Lock is turned on:
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap the My Watch tab, then tap your watch name at the top of the screen.
- Tap i
If your Apple Watch goes missing
If your Apple Watch is lost or stolen, you can use Find My iPhone to help you locate it and protect your information. Just sign in to iCloud.com or the Find My iPhone app to see your missing watch on a map, play a sound to help you find it, use Lost Mode to lock it, or remotely erase all of your personal information. Apple watch activation lock Removal: Disable activation lock apple watch