Best Call recorder for iPhone? If you need to record a call you should know that there are a number of very useful applications that will allow us to record calls from any iPhone model. Sometimes recording calls, conversations or video calls can be very useful, whether we want to remember some information of the conversation, or if we want to hear the voice of someone we miss again and again.
We tell you the top 10 call recording apps for your iPhone.
Keep in mind that in most countries recording calls is illegal, unless you inform the other person that the call will be recorded. A great advantage is that many of these applications for iPhone, warn the receiver (or issuer) of the call that is being recorded, to avoid legal problems. Here are some very interesting and useful App Store applications with which you can record your calls from any iPhone model. Best Call recorder for iPhone
With TapeACall Lite we can record incoming and outgoing calls directly from our iPhone. The recorded conversations are stored in a totally secure and protected way and we can also share them. This TapeACall Lite version will record your entire call, but you can only listen to the first 60 seconds of recording.If you upgrade to PRO you can listen to the complete call.
This apps serves to record calls, both incoming and outgoing, with audio quality is excellent. In this application recording the conversation is very simple, you just have to press a button. In addition this app offers us the possibility to pause the recording at any time, being able to do even during hours. It includes a function that will allow us to share, through e-mail, calls and conversations that have been recorded.
3. Call Log Pro
Best Call recorder for iPhone? This is a very simple and effective application. To put this app into operation we just have to call the person we want and start recording once the person answers the call we have made. The audio file will be saved and given the option to send it to another person. This application has a small drawback as it only offers 2 minutes of free recording as a test. From that time you have to pay for every half hour of recording. This way, although it is a free app, if you want to enjoy your benefits for more than 2 minutes you must pay for the integrated purchases that are included within this app.
4. Google Voice
It’s a free Google app that we can find available on our iPhone. With Google Voice we can record our telephone conversations. All we have to do is register for the application to enjoy it. The application before starting to record the conversation will notify the person with whom we want to talk that the conversation will be recorded, which will avoid legal problems.
5. TapeACall Pro
TapeACall Pro is by far the best call recording app on iPhone. TapeACall lets you record incoming and outgoing phone calls from your iPhone. Includes one year of unlimited call recording.
TONS OF EXTRA FEATURES: Best Call recorder for iPhone
- Record your incoming calls
- Record your outgoing calls
- There is no limit on the duration of the call recording
- There is no limit on how many recordings you make
- No costs per minute!
- Attention to customers with humans who can answer you √ Easily download recordings to your computer. Send yourself the recordings via email format MP3. Share the recordings via SMS, Facebook and Twitter √ Tag recordings so you can find them easily
- Recordings are available as soon as you hang up. Beep tones to notify the caller that you are, Access the laws about Call recording, Beautiful easy-to-use
interface, Push notifications lead to recording
TapeACall Lite lets you record your calls limit-lessly but you can only hear the first 60 seconds of the recording. With the Pro version, you have no such costs and you can use the app for any period you want. The TapeACall Pro version is priced at $9.99, which is certainly pricey but the app is the best you can get on an iPhone. The app is available for iOS 6 and later.
6. Call Recorder – IntCall
Call Recorder – IntCall is another good automatic call recording app for the iPhone. YA Top 10 app in over 150 countries worldwide. Call Recorder allows you to record your telephone calls.
Features: Best Call recorder for iPhone
- You can use Call Recorder to make and record national or international calls from your iPhone, iPad and iPod. In fact you don’t even have to have a sim installed to make calls but you must have a good internet connection (WiFi/3G/4G).
- The entire call is recorded and saved on your phone and your phone only. Unlike other call recording apps your recordings are are private and are not saved on a third party server (incoming calls are saved on a server only for a short time until downloaded to your phone). Your recorded calls can be:
- Played on the phone, Sent via email, Synced to your pc with iTunes.
How to use the app:
- Outgoing call: Call Recorder – IntCall is very easy to use: just like your phone dialer, you just make a call from the app and it will be recorded.
- Incoming call: answer the incoming call, then open the Call Recorder app and click on the Record button. The app will then call your phone. Click ‘Hold & Accept’ and then merge the calls. Note that CDMA networks are not supported.
- The recorded calls appear in the app’s Recording tab.
The app is free to download from the Apple App Store but you will need to purchase credits to dial more numbers from the app. The app is available for iOS 4.3 or later.
7. Call Log Pro
Call Log Pro is another call recording app for the iPhone. It has the ability to record outgoing calls made from the app. Call Log Pro is available for iOS 4.3 or later over at the App Store for free.
8. Call Recorder FREE
Call Recorder FREE is an app that lets you record both the incoming and outgoing calls. Features include: Best Call recorder for iPhone
– Record your incoming calls
– Record your outgoing calls
– Download and share recordings via Email, iMessage, Twitter, Facebook, and Dropbox
Steps for recording an incoming (existing) call:
1) Open Call Recorder
2) Go to the Record screen and tap the Record button
3) Your existing call is put on hold and your phone will dial our recording number
4) Once connected to our recording number, tap the Merge button on your screen to create a 3-way call between your existing call and our recording line
Steps for recording an outgoing call:
1) Open Call Recorder
2) Go to the Record screen and tap the Record button
3) Your phone will dial our recording number
4) Once connected to our recording number, tap the Add call button on your screen to call your desired contact.
5) Tap the Merge button to create a 3-way call between your existing call and our recording line
The app is free to download from the App Store but you’ll need to make in-app purchases to get more recording credit. The app is available for iOS 5.0 or later.
9. Call Recorder Plus
The app is available for $3.99 on the App Store and the app is available for iPhones running iOS 6 and higher.
10. Edigin Call Recorder
Edigin Call Recorder is a cloud based call recorder for the Apple iPhone that records your incoming and outgoing calls on the cloud. Best Call recorder for iPhone
- Cloud based storage for recordings
- Record both inbound and outbound calls
- Recording is not done on the phone, so it will work with any phone
- Optional recording announcement can be played
- Calls can be easily searched, played back, or downloaded from your phone or desktop
- Shared business plans can be setup for multiple phones
- Permission based access to recorder settings and recorded calls
- 100% private, no ads or tracking
- Integrated with iPhone Contact List
- Flat rate calling plans
11. Call Recording by NoNotes.com
Best Call recorder for iPhone? NoNotes.com is one of the world’s largest call recording services. Call Recording by NoNotes.com lets you record inbound and outbound calls on your iPhone. App Features:
– Free Call Recording (20 minutes free per month and option to purchase more if needed)
– Option To Transcribe
– Save Calls in the Cloud
– Share on FB, Email
– Use App For Dictation
– Attached QR Code To File For Playback
– Cancel at any time
– Always improving our service!
– 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Record your calls with the option to transcribe using Call Recording By NoNotes. The call recording app allows users to easily record any call, of any length within North America and UK and save it in the cloud. App is available for free on the App Store and it requires iOS 6 or later.
12. Call Recorder – VoIP phone calls & recorder
Best Call recorder for iPhoneCall Recorder allows you to make domestic and international ? calls via WiFi / 3G at very low price and to record your outgoing phone calls with your iPhone / iPad / iPod.
The entire call is recorded and saved on your phone. You can listen to the recorded calls or download them to your computer or send them via email.
ipadio is a great little app for recording audio, video and even calls.The ipadio app lets you record up to 60 minutes of high quality audio and then add titles, descriptions, images, and geo-locate your recording before it is instantly uploaded to your ipadio.com account or cross-posted to your Twitter, Facebook, WordPress, Posterous, Blogger, Live Spaces, or LiveJournal accounts. Each audio clip also comes with its own selection of embed codes, which you can grab off your online ipadio account, meaning you can also put your recording on your website.
ipadio is also a great way to record phone calls. Call one of our local ipadio numbers and enter your unique PIN. You can then add a call and merge the two, meani
14. Google Voice
Best Call recorder for iPhone? This might have hit you by surprise, as most of the people aren’t aware that the Google Voice app lets you record your calls. Google Voice gives you a free phone number for calling, text messaging, and voicemail. It works on smartphones and computers, and syncs across your devices so you can use the app while on the go or at home.
You’re in control
Forward calls, text messages, and voicemail to any of your devices, and get spam filtered automatically. Block numbers you don’t want to hear from.
Backed up and searchable
Calls, text messages, and voicemails are stored and backed up to make it easy for you to search your history.
Chat in groups, with photos
Send group texts and share photos instantly.
Your voicemail, transcribed
Google Voice provides free voicemail transcriptions that you can read in the app or have sent to your email.
Cheap international calling
Make international calls at competitive rates without using your mobile data.
Google Voice – Apple iTunes
So, here they are! These are the top 10 call recorder apps you can get on your iPhone. We agree that not a single app is perfect and they all come with their own limitations but you have to keep in mind that iOS is a pretty secure OS and call recording is illegal in several countries, thus so many limited apps for the feature. Best Call recorder for iPhone?