The below List is the Best detachable laptop and best convertible and detachable laptops 2016 including ASUS, Lenovo, Dell, HP and Sony convertible and detachable laptop. Convertible laptops are one of the best tech you should own today. Whether they’re 2-in-1 or hybrid, they’re the best solution of choosing between a laptop and a tablet. Convertible, 2 in 1 laptops and detachable laptops have great features, Easy to use, Highly Portable, and You can use Convertible, 2 in 1 laptops and detachable laptops as Tablet . They are made in such a way that it can compete with both a good laptop as well as a good tablet. So, here is the list of 5 best convertible and detachable laptops. Because of their detachable designs, some 2-in-1s require their users to remove their displays from their keyboard bases while others take a more transformative approach. Instead of splitting your laptop in half, the hinge can be rotated 360 degrees and then clam-shelled for use as a stockier tablet. Here are the best convertible laptops or best 2 in 1 laptops and tablets of 2016 you can Buy: Best 2-in-1 Convertible laptops
1. ASUS Transformer Book Detachable 2-in-1 Touchscreen Laptop
- 2-in-1 ultraportable notebook with a 10″ IPS WXGA (1280×800), detachable tablet
- Touchscreen, smooth multitasking with 4GB memory, 64GB eMMC with Windows 10 pre-installed
- Intel Quad-Core Cherry Trail x5-Z8500 1.44GHz (Turbo up to 2.24GHz)
- Comfortable keyboard dock with multi-touch touchpad and USB 3.0 Type C for productivity on-the-go
- Ultra-portable with 0.72-inch thin and only 2.28lbs weight
- All-day Battery- up to 12 hours
- Simply Thin- 0.72-inch
- Super Light- 2.28lbs
- Smooth Multitasking – 4GB memory
- Detachable 2-in-1 – Keyboard included
- Two Modes- tablet/laptop mode
It has the battery life of 12 hours and the latest Windows 10. See All Product Details.
2. HP Pavilion 13 x360 Convertible 2-in-1 Touchscreen Laptop
- Intel® Core(TM) i5-6200U Processor 2.3 GHz Turbo up to 2.8 GHz
- 8GB DDR3L SDRAM Memory
- More productive. Windows 10 is the best for bringing ideas forward and getting things done.
- 128GB Solid-State Drive, No Optical Drive
- 13.3″ diagonal FHD IPS WLED-backlit touch screen (1920×1080)
. It has the battery life of 12 hours with the latest Windows 10 OS. Intel Core processor: 6th generation Intel Core i5-6200U Processor. A 128GB solid-state drive and great price make this convertible PC the smartest choice for your entertainment. See All Specs and Features.
3. Dell Inspiron i7 2-in-1 Convertible Touchscreen Ultrabook
- Intel Dual Core i7-6500U 2.5 GHz Processor
- 8 GB DDR3L SDRAM
- 256 GB SSD Storage; Optical Drive Not included
- 13.3 Inch FHD (1920 x 1080 pixels) LED-lit Truelife Touchscreen
- Windows 10 Operating System; Silver Chassis
- with Intel Dual Core i7-6500U processor 1.8 GHz processor, 8GB RAM and a solid state drive of 256 GB.
Vibrant display: A 13.3 inch display with Full HD makes details pop on screen. Scroll and zoom effortlessly with 10-finger capacitive touch. Powerful laptop. Tablet versatility. Stay charged: The Inspiron 13 keeps up with your needs with long battery life and energy efficient processors and graphics.The OS is Windows 10. See All Product Details Here
4. Dell Inspiron i3158-3275SLV Convertible 2-in-1 Touchscreen Laptop
Dell Inspiron i3 Convertible 2-in-1 Touchscreen Laptop is one of the best convertible laptop with 11.6-inch display.
- Intel Dual Core i3-6100U 2.3 GHz Processor
- 4 GB DDR3L SDRAM
- 128 GB SSD Storage; Optical Drive Not included
- 11.6 Inch HD (1366 x 768 pixels) LED-lit Truelife Touchscreen
The 11.6″ edge-to-edge touch display is easy to navigate so you can tap, scroll and zoom your way around the screen. Excellent battery life: Go longer between charges and spend more time away from the outlet doing what matters. Up to 11 hours. More storage: With a 128MB Solid State Drive, you get considerably more room than most tablets. That means additional space for your files, photos, videos and more. Its battery life is about 11 hours with the latest Windows 10. See All Specs and Features.
5. Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro Convertible Touchscreen Ultrabook
Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro Convertible Touchscreen Ultrabook is the best convertible touchscreen 13.3-inch ultrabook. See All Specs of Lenovo Yoga 3.
- Windows 10 Home (64-bit)
- Intel Core M 5Y71 Broadwell Processor (2.90 GHz Turbo, 1.20GHz Base, 4MB)
- 13.3″ QHD+ LED Glossy Multi-touch with integrated camera (3200×1800); Intel® HD Graphics 5300
- 8.0GB DDR3L SDRAM 1600 MHz; 256GB Solid State Drive
- BackLite AccuType Keyboard; Bluetooth; 720P HD Webcam; WiFi
- 720p webcam, 30 Framse Per Sec
- 4 Cell 44.8 Watt Hour Li-Polymer
- Lenovo AC Wireless (2X2)
- Bluetooth Version 4.0
The obvious adaptability of 2-in-1s can’t be emphasized enough. The detachable and the convertible laptops are of a great use as they are 2-in-1 laptops. Best touch screen and hybrid laptops includes product photos and video. Generally speaking, hybrid laptops are priced between $700 (about £450, AU$800) and $2,000. When compared to traditional laptops, a detachable keyboard or 360-degree hinge makes everything better. There’s nothing a traditional laptop can do that a similarly priced 2-in-1 can’t do. The only caveat is that for high-end gamers and graphics pros (video editors, 3D modelers, etc.), 2-in-1s rarely feature the latest and most powerful mobile GPUs. But the needs of those professionals are often so demanding that anything you’d get in a regular laptop wouldn’t pass muster either.
- 1.1 Dell XPS 13 Touch (2016 Rose Gold Edition)
- 1.2 Lenovo ThinkPad 13
- 1.3 Lenovo ThinkPad X260
- 1.4 Asus ZenBook 3 (UX390UA)
- 1.5 Acer Chromebook 14
- 1.6 Samsung Notebook 9 (15-inch)
- 1.7 HP Spectre x360 13-w023dx
- 1.8 Origin EON17-X 10 Series
- 1.9 New Razer Blade Stealth (Late 2016)
- 1.10 Apple MacBook Pro 15-Inch (2016)
Have Your Say on the best convertible laptops or best 2 in 1 laptops and tablets of 2016 you can Buy: Best 2-in-1 Convertible laptops