How to Change the name of your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch – Change owner name on iphone
Learn how to change the name of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod
Change owner name on iphone or Change the name of your iPhone : The name of your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch is both used by your iTunes and iCloud. When you connect your iPhone to iTunes it automatically detects it and shows the device information with its name. You can change the name of your iPhone any time.
You can use numbers, characters, alpha numeric, and special characters while creating your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch name.
Use an iOS device – Change the name of your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch:
- In the first step just open the settings app on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
- Then tap or click in General tab and move further.
- Now Go to > About tab and open it up.
- Now just tap or click on Name, and now you should be able to change the name of your iPhone
Use your computer to rename iPhone in itunes – Rename iPhone in itunes
You can also rename your iPhone in itunes using your PC or Mac computer. Rename iPhone in itunes :
- Connect your device to your computer.
- Open iTunes.
- Locate and click on your device.
- In the upper-left corner, next to the picture of your device, click the name of your device.
- Type the new name for your device, then press Return on your keyboard. iTunes automatically syncs your device.
How to send an SMS or iMessage with Siri on iPhone and iPad
How to call, message, and email your contacts using Siri on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
Tips and Ways to Save Your Battery Life on iOS 8
How to track an iphone without icloud
How to Recover a Lost or Stolen iPhone
How to Block porn on iPhone and iPad
How to Block Websites on Your iPhone & iPad