How to connect your wireless device to a wireless router without a password Connect wireless router without password, How to Access Your Router If You Forget the Password This article provides steps to help you find or change the Wi-Fi password used for connecting a device such as your smartphone, tablet, or PC to your NETGEAR wireless network If you don’t want to use password in order to connect to wireless router, then you can use WCN or WCP features of router to do your job. Windows Connect Now (WCN) or Wi Fi Protected Setup (WPS), is supported by some routers that you can use to connect to your wireless network without entering a password. Here’s how:
- In the first step just Go to Start,
- And then select Settings and Go to >Network & Internet
- Now in the third step, Just Select the network you want to connect to,
- And Tap or Click on Connect.
- Now you have to Press the Wi Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button on your router, in order to connect to wireless router without password.
- The router will automatically set up your Surface to connect to the network and apply the network’s security settings (you won’t be prompted for wireless network password).
connect wireless router without password, How to Access Your Router If You Forget the Password. Connect wireless router without password
Windows 10 Full Guide: