Learn how to use Cydia? Cydia is a free Application Software for iPhone, iPad and iPod devices (compatible with almost all iPhone and iPad versions) including iOS 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and latest iOS 9.
Using Cydia application Software for iPhone, iPad and iPod devices you can completely customize & modify your Apple devices (like iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, and iPad) with Cydia.
In order to fully customize your apple device you can use thousands of Cydia apps, tips, tricks & tweaks, themes, extensions available in Cydia store to download & install for your device.
Since, Cydia app or software is not available for download on apple app store, therefore, you have Jailbreak your apple device iPhone or iPad in order to install this app for your device.
Can I download & install Cydia for Apple devices like iPhone and iPad?
Answer is no, Cydia is not available in official Apple App Store to download & install. So, therefore, you have to get Cydia from somewhere else but not from the official App Store. And one more thing, since apple doesn’t allows it’s users to install third party apps on its devices. So, you won’t be able to install cydia app through downloading. Instead you have to jailbreak your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and follow the procedure for installing Cydia to your iPhone or iPad or iPod Touch.
How to jailbreak iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch?
Below are the list to jailbreak iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch devices. All latest jailbreak tools installs Cydia automatically during the jailbreaking process.
- PP jailbreak tool
- TaiG jailbreak tool
- Pangu8 jailbreak tool
- Pangu iOS 7 jailbreak tool
- evasi0n7 jailbreak tool
- p0sixspwn jailbreak tool
- evasi0n iOS 6 jailbreak tool
We recommened evasi0n7 jailbreak tool for iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
Evasi0n7 – iOS 7.0.x Jailbreak – How to use Cydia
Compatible with all iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and iPad mini models running iOS 7.0 through 7.0.6
(Devices that have been updated Over The Air [OTA] should be restored with iTunes first; see below for details.)
On which Apple devices i can install Cydia – Cydia supported apple devices
How to use tweaks on cydia ? Below is the list of supported devices on which you can use Cydia but after jailbreaking your iPhone or iPad
- iPhone 6/Plus, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 4G, iPad 3G, iPad 2
- iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini
- iPod Touch 6, iPod Touch 5, iPod Touch 4
Now How to start using Cydia for the first time: Get Familiar with Cydia Interface and settings – How to use Cydia
NOTE: This only works on jailbroken phones, to jailbreak all you have to do is visit http://jailbreakme.com on your Apple Device.
How to use Cydia? If you are not sure your iPhone has Cydia or not, simply search for Cydia in iPhone search or look out for this pretty image on the right. Tap on it and for the first time it will take time to load. You need to be connected to Internet in order to use Cydia. How to use tweaks on cydia:
- Section : You can easily Browse tweaks in this section.
- Changes Menu: You will see a numbered notification next to the “Changes” menu. This indicates that there are updates available for currently installed applications.
- Manage Tab: You can easily Add or remove sources.
- Search Feature: You can find an app without having to go through countless categories and it is the most usable search feature to find any paid application or tweaks.
How to use tweaks on cydia – Installing New tweaks or Applications on iPhone using Cydia
How to use cydia on ipad? If you want to install any game on your iPhone or iPad then you can do it very easily, only if, it is availaible in cydia app store.
In order to install an application from cydia app store to your iPhone or iPad:
- Browse through categories to Games
- Press the game you want to install
- Press Install on top right
- Press Confirm to begin the download and installation.
How to use tweaks on cydia – Removing or Reinstalling Cydia tweaks or Applications on iPhone
So, if you want to uninstall a cydia tweak or an app from ypur apple iphone then follow the steps below
- In the first step Open up your Cydia app.
- Then click or tap on Manage tab.
- Now you have to scroll and find which cydia tweak or cydia app you want to uninstall from your apple iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
- After finding it, press on that app or tweak.
- Press Modify which is in the top right of the screen.
- Then click or tap on Remove. You can always reinstall that cydia tweak on your iPhone.
- Now just Press Confirm to remove the app.
- You are done now.
Update Cydia tweaks or Applications on iPhone or iPad
How to use cydia on ipad: To update cydia tweaks or applications on your apple iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch:
- Just click or tap on Changes tab, which is at the bottom of he screen.
- Now you have to Press Upgrade All, top right of screen.
- Now click ir tap on Confirm to begin download and installation.
Searching for Cydia Applications or tweaks on iPhone or iPad
One of my favorite features of Cydia is Searching. I can find an app without having to go through countless categories because I can’t remember where it was located:
- Press Search
- Type part of the application name or description in the search box at top
Using Cydia Feature tabs – How to use cydia on ipad
- Changes: If you see a numbered notification next to the “Changes” menu. This indicates that there are updates available for currently installed applications.
- Manage section: You can easily Add or remove sources.
- Search: You can search any cydia app or tweak here for your jailbreaked iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
Must have Cydia tweaks and apps for iOS 8 and iPhone in 2015
- Auxo 3
- AnyDrop 3
- Browser Changer
- CameraTweak 3 (iOS 8)