How to fix youtube videos not playing
Why aren’t Youtube videos playing? If you are a frequent YouTube visitor and love to watch videos online, you will definitely encounter YouTube playback problems that will appear as“YouTube Videos Not Playing” from time to time. YouTube sometimes does not plays videos and a black screen appears, sometimes you will face the problem of no audio from YouTube videos and the error will say please restart your PC or Mac if you are Encountering this Problem. Sometimes your Apple Devices Like iPhone 5, 5s, 6s Plus, iphone 7, ipad, iPod Touch or Mac will encounter the same problem. Android Phones like Samsung Galaxy S7, Galaxy s6, galaxy J Series, LG G3, LG G4, HTC one, and other devices will face or encounter the same problem of fix youtube videos not playing or YouTube not playing.
- YouTube videos might stop playing on Mac or Firefox, IE, Chrome, Safari or any of your browser.
- While playing YouTube videos, you might only get white/black screen or the spinning wheel in the video windows.
- YouTube won’t play any videos suddenly, when you click on a video it starts to play the video without any sound and then it stops and the screen goes black and says ” an error occurred, please try again later”.
If you know the reasons which lead to the YouTube videos not playing normally, you may find corresponding ways to solve them. YouTube videos loading but not playing
How to fix youtube videos not playing or loading on iPhone (7/6s/SE) Error
Fix Youtube videos not playing iPhone or iPad: YouTube videos loading but not playing
If you’re trying to watch a YouTube video that’s embedded into a webpage, try opening the video on YouTube’s website instead. To do so, simply click the video’s title.
Tip: You can also set up Chrome to always open any YouTube video with the YouTube app on your device. To do so, open the Chrome menu
Menu > Settings > Google Apps, and set YouTube to ON.
If you got YouTube error message ‘Playback error tap to retry‘, the following solutions probably appear in every suggestion.
1. Change the network. Wi-Fi connection is much better than 3G/4G network.
2. Clear cache files and cookies of YouTube app and browser.
3. Restart device. Other apps or low memory may cause YouTube not playing on iPhone.
4. Try to use other browsers or install the latest version of YouTube app.
5. Update your iPhone to the latest system.
Fix Youtube videos not playing that won’t play in Chrome
Fix Youtube videos not playing on Chrome: YouTube videos loading but not playing
If a video on YouTube, Facebook, or other sites isn’t working on your Chrome browser. Then, please follow the below steps to fix youtube videos not playing on Chrome problem:
1. Update Chrome
The first thing you have to do is to update to the latest version of Chrome to play your video, and solve error Youtube videos not playing on Chrome or PC. You can learn from the google official support page; Learn how to update Chrome for your computer and mobile device.
- In the first step Just Open up a new Windows in your Chrome browser.
- Now just tap into the address bar and start typingchrome://settings/content.
- Now tap on Done to close the popup window.
- Now refresh it. This will update the settings.
Fix Youtube videos not playing on Android
- Open the Chrome menu.
- Select Settings.
- Under “Advanced,” touch Site Settings.
- Exit and reload the site you were trying to access.
3 Reset your Internet connection
Your Internet network might be causing problems with video playback. Try resetting it:
- Turn off your computer or mobile device.
- Unplug your modem and your wireless router, if it’s a separate device.
- Wait for about one minute.
- Plug in your modem and wait until all the lights have stopped blinking.
- If you unplugged your router, plug it back in and wait until the lights have stopped blinking.
- Turn on your computer or mobile device and try playing your video.
4. Extensions, plugins, cache, and cookies
Some video issues are caused by Chrome extensions, plugins, or something saved in your cache or browser data. Learn how to troubleshoot and fix the problem:
To see if an extension is causing problems, try playing the video you’re having trouble with in Incognito mode.
Check to see if the video will play in an Incognito window in Chrome. If it does play, you may need to clear your cache and browsing data. Learn how to clear your cache and browsing data.
Update Router Firmware
Did you try switching to another sort of connectivity like 3G ? Try connecting the laptop through different network other than yours and check what happens.
If it worked then probably you need to update your router firmware.
Videos won’t play in Internet Explorer
Fix Youtube videos not playing on Internet Explorer
When you experience problems playing videos in Internet Explorer, these problems may be caused by a number of different issues. Most video playback uses Adobe Flash, Microsoft Silverlight, or Java, and these platforms require Internet Explorer add-ons in order to play.
To troubleshoot video playback problems in Internet Explorer, follow these steps. Test the playback behavior after each step until the issue is resolved.
1. Update Internet Explorer
Use the latest version of Internet Explorer for your operating system, and then apply any applicable updates that are offered by Windows Update.
2. Test the video in Compatibility View
Some websites may have been designed for earlier versions of Internet Explorer. Switch to Compatibility View, and then see whether the video plays.
3. Make sure that add-ons are installed and enabled
Make sure that the necessary add-ons are enabled in Internet Explorer. To do this, follow these steps:
- On the Tools menu in Internet Explorer, click Internet Options.
- Click the Programs tab, and then click Manage add-ons.
- In the Currently loaded add-ons list, click Run without Permissions.
- Look for the following add-ons in the list that’s displayed. If any of these add-ons are listed, make sure the Statusfor each is listed as Enabled.
- Shockwave Active X Control
- Shockwave Flash Object
- Java Plug-in (may be multiple add-ons)
- QuickTime Plug-in (may be multiple add-ons)
- Windows Media Player
4. Update to the latest add-ons
Update your Internet Explorer add-ons to the latest version of Flash, Silverlight, and Java. You might have to uninstall and then reinstall the add-ons to make sure that the latest version is running correctly.
5. Turn off ActiveX filtering and Tracking Protection
If you are using ActiveX Filtering or Tracking Protection, some games or videos might be disabled.
Fix common audio and video issues Mozilla Firefox
Fix Youtube videos not playing Girefox
Sometimes, the video or audio content in a web page cannot be properly downloaded and displayed in Firefox. A required plugin may be missing, outdated, blocked, in conflict with another plugin or extension, or the content may be blocked for some reason. This article will help you solve these problems.
YouTube HTML5 Video Player issues
The YouTube HTML5 Video Player may cause various playback issues for some users, such as missing audio or out-of-sync audio and video. Switch to the Flash plugin, if installed and enabled, to see if that fixes the problem. You can use the YouTube Flash Video Player add-on to easily switch between the HTML5 player and the Flash plugin.
YouTube Videos Not Playing on OnePlus 3
You can use a third-party YouTube app called NewPipe, a lightweight YouTube player for Android that does not use any of its proprietary APIs. The app can be downloaded through F-Droid, and is not available on the Google Play Store. An
If your OnePlus 3 is already rooted, you can use the Device Faker Xposed module to spoof another Android device like the Nexus 5X or Nexus 5 to solve the playback issue.
Fix YouTube Videos not playing in Opera
1. Visit opera://flags/#mse-h264-support in the browser address bar
2. Choose ‘Disabled’ from the drop down, click ‘Relaunch now’ to restart the browser.
3. Now Visit YouTube and try to play any video, it will work.
If your YouTube video still can’t play on your device, try to redownload it with this user-friendly YouTube Video Downloader.”