Forgot iPhone Passcode How to Unlock Disabled or Locked iPhone or iPad. If your device is Locked and you want to restore your Locked or disabled iphone/ipad and aren’t able to do it, then it is probably the most frustrating thing you are going through, because iOS wiil locked you out of iPhone. Forgetting iPhone password or Touch ID not working will both lock or disable iOS devices. The only way to unlock disabled/locked iPhone is to restore your device. Just follow the below steps and instructions to Unlock Disabled or Locked iPhone and recover or Restore your Locked Disable iPhone :
- If you’ve synced your device with a trusted computer before, use iTunes.
- If you remember your Apple ID and password, try Find My iPhone in iCloud.
- If you’ve never synced your device or set up Find My iPhone, use Recovery Mode.
Method #1: Forgot iPhone Passcode How to Unlock Disabled or Locked iPhone using iTunes
if you have previously synced your iPhone 7 Plus/SE/6s/6/5s/5/5c/4s with iTunes, then you can Use iTunes to reset/restore and Unlock your iOS device. iPhone previous Backups make it easy to reset your locked iPhone, iPad or iPod without losing data. If you enter the wrong passcode in to an iOS device six times in a row, you’ll be locked out and a message will say that your device is disabled.
- Connect your device to the computer you synced with.
- Open iTunes.
- Wait for iTunes to sync your device and make a backup. …
- Once the sync and backup have finished,click Restore [your device].
- When you reach the Set Up screen while restoring your iOS device, tap Restore from iTunes backup.
- Select your device in iTunes. Look at the date and size of each backup and pick the most relevant one.
Method #2: Forgot iPhone Passcode How to Unlock Disabled or Locked iPhone without iTunes through Find My iPhone
If you set up Find My iPhone on your iOS device or Mac, you can use iCloud to erase and restore it. If your device isn’t connected to a Wi-Fi or cellular network, you can’t erase it with Find My iPhone.
- From another device, go to icloud.com/find.
- If prompted, sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click All Devices at the top of your browser window.
- Select the device you want to erase.
- Click Erase [device] to erase your device and its passcode.
- Now you can either restore from a backup or set up as new.
Method #3: Forgot iPhone Passcode How to Unlock Disabled or Locked iPhone: Fix Disabled or Locked iPhone/iPad/iPod with Recovery Mode
Forgot iPhone Passcode How to Unlock Disabled or Locked iPhone? if you’ve never synced with iTunes or set up Find My iPhone in iCloud, you’ll need to use recovery mode to restore your device. This will erase the device and its passcode.
- Connect your iOS device to your computer and open iTunes.
- While your device is connected, force restart it:
- On an iPhone 6s and earlier, iPad, or iPod touch: Press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons at the same time. Keep holding both buttons until you see the recovery mode screen.
- On an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus: Press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Volume Down buttons at the same time. Don’t release when you see the Apple logo. Keep holding both buttons until you see the recovery mode screen.
- When you see the option to Restore or Update, choose Restore.
- Wait for the process to finish. Then you can set up and use your device.
Note: Forgot iPhone Passcode How to Unlock Disabled or Locked iPhone
If you can’t force restart or use recovery mode because of broken buttons, contact Apple Support.