How to Find a Lost iPhone with a Dead Battery: How to find a lost iphone that is turned off

Home IEEnews Windows, iPhone, Android, Gadget, Mac, How to Forum Apple iPhone 7: Coming in 2016 How to Find a Lost iPhone with a Dead Battery: How to find a lost iphone that is turned off

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Parvinder Singh
      Keymaster

How to Find a Lost iPhone with a Dead Battery: How to find a lost iPhone that is turned off

Track iphone with phone number, how to track iphone without find my iphone, how can i find my iphone if i don’t have icloud, find my iphone without icloud password, how to find a lost iphone that is turned off, how to find iphone with apple id, find my iphone with apple id. Find iPhone without iCloud or an Apple ID: How to Find a Lost iPhone with a Dead Battery: How to find a lost iphone that is turned off

1. Before you lose the iPhone you need to turn on a new Find My iPhone feature.
      2. When you set up the iPhone 6s or a new iPhone with iOS 9 Find My iPhone is on by default, but this handy feature is not.
      3. Go to Settings -> iCloud -> Find My iPhone. Make sure the main option is turned on.
      4. This is what allows you to use another iPhone or device to track down a lost or stolen iPhone.
      5. Tap on Find My iPhone and then on the next screen toggle Send Last Location to On.
      6. This will force the iPhone to send it’s location to Apple right before the battery dies. It needs a connection, so if it is in airplane mode this is not going to help, but in most cases a lost iPhone with a dead battery isn’t going to be in airplane mode.
      7. A stolen iPhone may already be in airplane mode to prevent you from tracking it.

Track iphone with phone number, how to track iphone without find my iphone, how can i find my iphone if i don’t have icloud, find my iphone without icloud password, how to find a lost iphone that is turned off, how to find iphone with apple id, find my iphone with apple id. Find iPhone without iCloud or an Apple ID: How to Find a Lost iPhone with a Dead Battery: How to find a lost iphone that is turned off

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.