Free iPhone memory or Space? Although with each new generation the smartphone from Apple becomes even faster, from time to time (such as after consecutive days of heavy use) we noticed that the mobile begins to behave strange, even some apps do not work as fast as they should.
Free iPhone memory or Space (iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPod Touch and iPad)
- Review the apps you’re using
- Beware downloads my internal
- Delete the games that do not use
- Delete all your audios and videos
- Program your iPhone to your messages automatically expire
- Use Google+ or Dropbox to store your images
- Stop using streaming My Photos
- Keep only photos HDR
- Sign up for a service offstreaming music
- Explore the other section of iTunes and restore your phone
And it is that what you need the iPhone in question ( or iPad , because it also works on Apple’s tablet ) is to free RAM. You may think that the best solution is to restart the phone, or press the Home button twice and begin to close the “open” applications, but this is not so. The first serves, but takes too long , while it was found that close these apps actually makes work more mobile, and not the other way (through the process of having to start completely the application when needed again).
The best solution is to “suspend” these applications, and it is only necessary to apply the following steps: Free iPhone memory or Space?
- Hold down the power button until the bar “off” appears
- Hold down the “Home” button until you return to your dashboard application
Ready. This will free up memory because, although the applications you see on your panel multitasking (pressing twice “Home”) will be the same as ever actually be closed and when you access them again iOS will have to fully charge.
Free iPhone memory or Space? It’s a very simple trick, but try not to use too, because as I said, really close these applications will make your mobile work harder when you want to access that app again, having to load it all. And if this does not solve your problem, you can try a quick reset by holding down the power button and the “Home” button until the Apple logo appears. It is much faster than turning off and on the iPhone.