In order to check your saved locations on your iPhone or iPad, you first have to enable Your iOS device location and GPS services. So that iPhone 4, 6, 6 plus and iPad can save your frequently visited locations in their database, and later can provide you the list where you have visited more frequently. Apple’s phone has a hidden function that records where you’ve been and how long you spent there.
How to access location History on iPhone (With pictures)
2 Scroll down to second tab in settings and Tap on privacy.
3 Click on > Location services.
4 Toggle On > location services.
5 Now your GPS location services are Turned on.
6. Go to System Services.
From the phone settings > Location Services > scroll down you will see “System Services.”
7. Tap on System Services to launch the System Services menu.
8. Scroll down > Click on Frequent Locations
9. CLick on History tab and here you can see your visited locations time and map.
10 Click on any history to see when you visited that place with date and timings and a map showing your location.
11. Click on > delete History to delete all the saved visited locations on your iOS device.
ALSO SEE these apple ios How to guides:
Apple iPhone, iPad and iPod touch Location services Guide:
- How to turn on GPS on the iPhone.
- How to track a stolen iphone without icloud and tracking app.
- Track Your lost iOS device Using ‘Find My iPhone’ app.
- How to track your lost iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Mac.
- How to access location History on iPhone (With pictures).