How to add touchscreen home button on iPhone 4, 5, 5s, 6, 6 plus, iPad screen, iOS 7 and iOS 8. | How to Turn on AssistiveTouch on the iPhone 6
Home button which is the most used and only physical button on Apple iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. The Home button on Apple devices Make everything easy and smooth. Just a single press on iPhone’s or iPad home button takes you to your device home screen.how to add touch screen home button on iphone. So, apple iPhone is the only device with super fast and usable home button. And also Home button on new apple devices like iPhone 6 plus have new features like, if you double tap the Home button (Don’t try to push it, just tap on it twice) you can adjust the display size to smaller size to make it comfortable for one handed use. Thus, making this home button very useful on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus. Also by long pressing of Home button you can open your Apple iPhone, iPad and iPod touch Siri Application. And if you double tap on home button in iOS 8, it will open you list of applications currently opened and in use. How to add touch screen home button on iphone
To add touchscreen home button to screen of iPhone 4, 4s, 3, 3gs you must upgrade your device iOS to iOS 7 or iOS 8. And then follow the below steps.
Must read article How to put movies, videos on iPhone without iTunes
So as you see an iPhone, iPad and iPod touch user uses a Home button a lot and thus leading to its unresponsiveness. Due to iPhone Home button extensive usage, it sometimes doesn’t respond.
- Backuptrans iPhone Message Recovery: How to retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone
- How to put videos on iphone without itunes
- How to find iPhone IMEI or MEID number
- Import Gmail contacts and calendar to Apple iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- iPhone 7 Block Adult websites: Block Websites on iPad and iOS 10
- How to limit data usage on iPhone
- How to Manually Pair or sync Apple watch and iPhone
- How to wipe an iPhone and iPad
So in order to fix this problem or to eradicate this problem apple has added a feature called as AssistiveTouch for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. AssistiveTouch or Home button on iPhone screen is not a physical button, but an App to put home button on iPhone screen or iPad screen. You can also put home button on screen of iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6 plus. AssistiveTouch is like a Home button on iPhone screen app, you don’t need an extra app to install. How do I add the home button on the iPhone 4, 4s, 5c, 5s, 6, 6 plus, iPad and iPod screen on iOS 7? How to Turn on AssistiveTouch on the iPhone 6
How to add touchscreen home button on iPhone 4, 5, 5s, 6, 6 plus, iPad screen, iOS 7 and iOS 8.
- Unlock your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- Open Settings on your Apple device.
- In the third step Go to > General > Accessibility.
- After opening Accessibility tab Scroll down to bottom of the screen and you will see an INTERACTION tab then Go to >AssistiveTouch.
- Switch on the AssistiveTouch button to put home button on screen iPhone 4, 4s, 3G, 5s, 5c, 6, 6 plus, iPod touch and iPad.
- Now Your AssistiveTouch button or iPhone Home touchscreen button is enabled.
- You will see a grey box on your apple iPhone screen. You will be able adjust its position on your phone screen anywhere. There are many functions that home button on iPhone screen app can open various apps like you can open notification centre, Favourites items, Siri, control centre, rotate screen. Also using home button on screen iPhone 5, 4, 6 and 6 plus you can turn volume up and down. Gestures, multitasking screenshot are the extra features that you can open by adding touchscreen home button on iPhone, iPad screen and iPod touch screen.
Table showing different steps for How to add Touchscreen home button on iPhone 4, 5, 5s, 6, 6 plus, iPad screen, iOS 7 and iOS 8.
|1. Open Settings.||2. Go to > General > Accessibility.|
|3. Scroll down to INTERACTION tab then Go to >AssistiveTouch.
|4. Switch on the AssistiveTouch button.|
How to Turn on AssistiveTouch on the iPhone 6?