How to view and add world clocks on Apple Watch
Timekeeping features of Apple watch are great. With the timekeeping features of Apple Watch, you can check the time in other cities around the world, You can also set alarms, use timers, and use a stopwatch. You can add these elements to your watch face to see them quickly when you need to. How to view and add world clocks on Apple Watch.
Adding a new world clock on the Apple Watch
- First open the Clocks app on your Apple iPhone.
- Go to > World Clock .
- Now press or Tap on the + sign in the Top right corner.
- Now search for a city and add it to your world clock.
Accessing or Viewing world clocks on Apple Watch
- Open the World Clocks app on your Apple Watch.
- You can use Digital crown to select cities.
Check the time in other locations
The World Clock app on Apple Watch lets you check the time in cities around the globe. Open the app to check times at other locations, or add cities to your watch face for quick reference.
Check the time in another city. Open World Clock , then turn the Digital Crown or swipe the screen to scroll the list. If there’s a city whose time you’d always like to see, you can add the world clock to your watch face and choose the city to display.
See additional information.
To see more information about a city, including time of sunrise and sunset, tap the city in the World Clock list. When you’re finished, tap < in the upper left, or swipe right to return to the city list. As always, you can press the Digital Crown to return to the watch face.
Add a city to World Clock.
The cities you add on iPhone appear in World Clock on Apple Watch. Open the Clock app on iPhone, tap World Clock, then tap the Add button (+).
Add a world clock to your watch face.
You can add a world clock to several watch faces—some faces let you add more than one. Firmly press the display, then tap Customize. Swipe left until you can select individual face features, tap the one you’d like to use for a world clock, then turn the Digital Crown to choose a city. When you’re finished, press the Digital Crown. You can add a world clock to these faces: Chronograph, Color, Mickey Mouse, Modular, Simple, and Utility.
Change city abbreviations.
If you want to change a city abbreviation used on Apple Watch, open the Apple Watch app on iPhone, tap My Watch, then go to Clock > City Abbreviations. Tap any city to change its abbreviation.
How to Use Apple watch on Your iPhone : Full Guide
- Apple iOS Siri commands you must use on Apple Watch.
- How to send a message with Siri on Apple Watch.
- How to Manually Pair or sync Apple watch and iPhone.
- How to Setup and Sync your Apple watch with Apple iPhone.
- How to Update Apple Watch software.
- How to back up and restore your Apple Watch.
- How to Unpair, Erase content, and Remove apple pay from Apple Watch.
- How to Customize your Apple Watch face.
- How to add and delete clock faces to your Apple Watch.
- How to customize faces and add complications to your Apple Watch.
- How to add Apple logo to your Apple Watch clock face.
- How to Set Apple Watch To Display Time Ahead.
- How to view and add world clocks on Apple Watch.