Many of the new headset models have a wireless connection. There are many interesting feature of wireless headphones. Connecting wireless headphones to your PC lets you take advantage of the benefits of listening to your movies, music or games without using any cables.
Best wireless and Wired headphones under 5000 you can buy right now.
Connecting headphones to a desktop PC or laptop is undoubtedly the best way to control what we are hearing and achieve a high level of privacy. If we want to enjoy the advantages of headphones when listening to audio, but we do not know very well how to do it, in this article we will know the easiest and fastest way to do it.
- Setup a Bluetooth wireless headset on a laptop
- how to connect wireless headphones to pc
- How to Connect Wireless Headphones to Laptop- Windows OS
- How to connect a wireless headset to pc and Laptop
- CONNECT WIRELESS HEADPHONES TO THE PS3
How to connect wireless headphones to laptop
To add the Bluetooth headset, you can follow these steps
a. Click Start and the Control Panel.
c. Make sure Wireless is enabled on the laptop and turn the Headset on.
d. Click Add a Device. Select the device you want to add and click Next.
e. At this point, your headset should be working. You can use it to click Close.
How to connect wireless headphones to pc
- It should be charged. Install batteries in the headphones if required.
- Connect a USB Bluetooth adapter and install the driver from the installation disc if you're using a desktop computer. Make sure that your laptop has bluetooth, if not you can use a bluetooth adapter.
- Set the wireless or bluetooth switch on the headphones to "On" if they have one. Read your product's manual for details.
- Click the Windows Start button, then "Devices and Printers." Click "Add a Device" in the Devices and Printers window.
- Highlight the device name of your Bluetooth headphones in the Add a Device window that appears, then click "Next." Windows will take some time to add a wireless connection with the Bluetooth headphones
- You might have to enter the pairing code. (read manuals- if there's none), then you are good to go.
- Open Windows Media Player or another audio application. Put on the headphones and press "Play" in the audio application.
How to connect wireless headphones to computer
- Open the control panel, Search for the Bluetooth
- Click on the “change Bluetooth settings.”
- There will be option “Allow Bluetooth devices to find this computer” just check on it and click OK.
- Click on start and open control panel. There you will see an option of Hardware and Sound and then click Device and Printers.
- After that click on “Add a device.”
- The window will show you all the discoverable Bluetooth devices. Select the respective one and click Next to add.
- If you cannot find your device. Please ensure first that it is discoverable and the Bluetooth has been enabled.
For Windows 8 &10:
Follow these steps for Windows 8 or 10 to make your device discoverable:
- Go to the Settings > Devices > Bluetooth
Bluetooth Headsets: How to Pair to a Windows 7 Computer
To pair your Bluetooth headset to a Windows 7 computer:
- Make sure your computer's Bluetooth chip supports the Headset or Handsfree Bluetooth profile (if your computer has a data-only Bluetooth profile, you cannot pair your headset to it).
- Place your headset into pairing mode.
- On your computer, click Start, and then click Devices and Printers. Note: Depending on your computer's configuration, you may first have to click Control Panel, then Devices and Printers.
- Click Add a Device. The Add a Device windows appears, and immediately starts searching for your headset.
- When your headset appears, select it, and then click Next. Windows connects to your headset.
- If prompted for a passkey, enter "0000" (four zeros), and then click Next.
- Click Close.
- If necessary, right-click the headset icon, and then click Connect.
Tip: If your headset pairs successfully to your computer, but you do not hear any audio in the headset, turn the headset off and then back on again. Also, select the headset as the default audio device for Windows or the application with which you want to use the headset.
CONNECT WIRELESS HEADPHONES TO THE PS3
- You will first need to register the headphones to the PS3 through the Bluetooth settings. Here’s how:
- Go to the XMB home menu and select the "Settings" icon.
- From there, select the "Accessory Settings" icon, and from that menu, find the option that says "Manage Bluetooth Devices."
- If there is no current Bluetooth device registered on the PS3, there will be an option that says "The Bluetooth device has not been registered. Do you want to register?" You will need to highlight the "Yes" option and click the "X" button on your controller. If the pairing was successful, the device will show up on the screen.
- Next, you will see a screen that says "To register (pair), you will need to prepare the Bluetooth device. For information on preparing the device, refer to the instructions supplied with the Bluetooth device."
- Click on "Start Scanning" on the screen with your "X" button so that the PS3 can start to scan. Also, you need to make sure your headphones are in pair mode so that the PS3 will recognize the device. If the pairing was successful, it will show you on the screen and you just need to hit the "X" button to continue.
- You will then be asked to enter the pass code or security key that was provided with your wireless device. Use the keyboard that is provided on the screen to enter the pass code. Once everything is entered properly, a message tells you that the device has been registered.
- Next, go back to the "Accessory Settings" menu to access the "Audio Device Settings" menu. Select the "Input Device" option by clicking "X" on the controller. When the new menu opens, look for the proper microphone input that corresponds with your device. Once you find the right one, click the "X" button.
- Select the "Output Device" option to select the headphones. Once you search through the options that the system recognizes, click "X" on your wireless headphones to select them. You should now be set up and ready to use the wireless headphones and microphone.
Here’s how to connect Bluetooth headsets to Windows : Wireless Headphones or Bluetooth headphones
-First make sure you have the Bluetooth adapter installed and connected to your computer.
Connect the headphones via Bluetooth to your PC. If your PC is not equipped with Bluetooth, you will need to install a USB Bluetooth adapter. Turn on the headset and open the Bluetooth software. Search for Bluetooth devices from your computer. The headphones should appear. Select the headphones and follow the instructions to complete the connection process.
– In the system tray (next to the clock) -> Right click on the Bluetooth icon -> Choose “Show Bluetooth devices”. Then click on “Add a device”.
– Now make sure you have your device in “detect” mode and look for it from the window that we have open in Windows, click on it.
– Repeat this step: in the system tray (next to the clock) -> Right click on the Bluetooth icon -> Choose “Show Bluetooth devices” . There you will see the linked device, right click and select “Properties”.
-Go to the Services tab and make sure that at least the last two options are enabled.
-In the system tray (next to the clock) -> Right-click on the Sound icon-> Choose “Playback Devices”.
– Select the Bluetooth headset and press the “Default” button .
All sound should now be heard through the Bluetooth headset.
Connecting Headphones to Computer: Wired Headphones:
The first thing we have to do before we start is to determine if our computer offers a port for headphones. These types of outputs are universal, and it is practically impossible for our PC to not have one of them, and we can find them both in front and behind the unit.
Usually they are green and with a size of 3.5 mm, however, they may not be of this color, but most likely, an icon that identifies them is printed near them. As for the size, this is universal, and is compatible with all types of headphones.
Take the headphone jack and plug it into the appropriate port on your computer, both laptop and desktop.
Setting up the system audio output:
To properly configure the audio output, we will have to scroll to the Control Panel, item that can be found in the “Start” menu .
Once the Control Panel appears, we move to the “Hardware and Sound” option and press it. After that, click on “Sound”.
When the window is displayed, select the device that we want to use, of course in case we have more than one sound card installed, something quite improbable.
After that, press the “Configure” button and then on the “Test” option .
If we have a correct sound, it means that we have made the connection successfully.
To control the volume, we can do it through the controls provided in the handset, in case the device does not have these controls, then we must do it through the Windows volume control, located in the taskbar And whose icon is a speaker.
From this point, we can enjoy our favorite music or any other audio in complete privacy and without bothering anyone.
TAGS: how to connect wireless headphones to laptop, how to connect wireless headphones to pc, how to connect wireless headphones to computer, how to connect a wireless headset to pc, how to use wireless headphones with laptop,