How to create location-based reminders with Siri
Because Siri knows your current location and other locations like “home and “work, it can remind you to do a certain task when you leave a location or arrive at a location. So if you tell Siri,”Remind me to call my wife when I leave the office,” Siri does just that. Apple iOS Siri.If you don’t want to share your location with Siri then You can always turn off the ability for Siri to use your location by going to Settings > Privacy > Location Services. Note that your location information is not shared with any other apps or services outside your iOS device.
Siri and Location – Reminders?
- Turn on or Launch Siri on your iOS device (iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus) by pressing and holding the Home Screen button on your iPhone.
- Tell Siri ‘remind me of coffee when i get to work’.
- Siri will ask you to confirm it.
- You can always edit it, if not confirmed.
- Tap on Confirm and Siri will add the reminder.
How to create location based reminders using Siri – Image
How to Use Siri for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch: Full guide
- How to change Siri default language On iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
- How to Manually Control when Siri listens on iOS 7 and iOS 8.
- How to ask siri questions by typing instead of your voice on iPhone and iPad.
- How to Enable or disable your iPhone or iPad Settings Using Siri .
- Enable or disable iPhone Bluetooth, WiFi, Mobile network, Airplane Mode using Siri.
- How to teach Siri to recognize and pronounce someone’s name correctly in iOS 7 and iOS 8.
- How to Teach Siri to Correctly Recognize and Pronounce Names in Your Address Book.
- How to Call a Contact on Your iPhone Using Siri.
- How to send an SMS or iMessage with Siri on iPhone and iPad.
- How to send an email using Siri on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- How to get contact information using Siri On iPhone or iPad.
- How to call, message, and email your contacts using Siri on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- How do i ask or use siri Something in iOS 7 or iOS 8.
- How to check and read email messages Using siri in iOS 7 and iOS 8.
- How to check your iPhone and iPad voicemail using Siri on iOS 7 or iOS 8.
- How to check your iPhone and iPad call history using Siri on iOS 7 or iOS 8.
- How to make a FaceTime call Using Siri on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
- How to create location based reminders using Siri .