When you launched camera app on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch for the first time, it will ask you ‘Allow camera access to your location’, allowing your camera to use your location services means that your photos and videos you will take using your camera will be geotagged. All your photos will have geotagging feature enabled that will save the location of your iPhone while capturing Photos.
If you want to show your friends and family and want to keep track where you took your pictures and videos this geotagging feature is a must for you.
Photos and videos will be tagged with the location where they are taken using Geotagging feature for your camera.
1 Go to your iPhone or iPad Settings.
2 Go to second tab and Click on Privacy.
3 Under Privacy Go to > Location services.
4 Tap on Camera app under location services.
5 Go to > Allow location access.
Tap on never to disallow camera geotagging feature or location services, and to enable geotagging feature for camera photos Tap on ‘while using the app’
|How to disable photo or camera Geotagging on iPhone and iPad|
|1. Go to your iPhone or iPad Settings.||2. Go to second tab and Click on Privacy.|
|3. Under Privacy Go to > Location services.||4. Tap on Camera app under location services.|
|5. Go to > Allow location access.||6. Tap on never to disallow camera geotagging feature.|
How to Use parental control or iPhone restrictions on iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch full guide
- How to restrict Privacy settings access with parental controls on iPhone and iPad.
- How to set parental controls on iPhone Email, Mobile data, App refresh and volume limit.
- Restrict or Block adding friends and Multiplayer games in game Center using Parental controls.
- How to enable Parental controls for iTunes and iBooks store on iPhone and iPad.
- How to enable Parental restrictions on iPhone camera and Siri.
- How to Restrict iPhone, iPad and iPod touch app deletion using parental controls.
- How to Enable and setup Parental controls on iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch.
- How to block Adult websites on iOS devices like iPhone 4, 4s, 5, 5s, 6, 6 plus, iPad and iPod touch using iOS 7 and iOS 8.