How to enable and use Guest mode on LG G3, LG G2 mini
Since android Ice-cream sandwich of android operating system doesn’t have an inbuilt Guest mode for android devices. But, Smartphone makers like LG, Samsung does provide Guest mode feature on their Flagship devices. So, if you have one of these LG and Samsung devices then you are ready to go. Devices like LG G2, LG G3, LG G2 mini and Samsung high-end devices provides built in Guest Mode or Guest user feature.
How to Enable Guest mode on LG G3, LG G2 mini Phone (Enabling guest mode LG G3, LG G2, LG G2 mini and safe mode LG G2):
- In the first step, set the screen lock to Pattern instead of passcode or double tap or swipe. Because Guest mode on LG G2 only works, when Screen lock is set to Pattern.
- If Pattern is not set then Go to > Settings > Display > Lock screen > Select Lock > Pattern.
- In the third step Go to > Settings > General > Personal Settings > Guest Mode.
- In the fourth step enable the Guest Mode.
- A new window will open asking you to set a pattern for your Guest mode or Guest User lock screen. Choose a simple lock pattern.
- In the last step you can choose applications which you want to show or hide in the Guest mode.
- To show or hide apps on LG G2 guest mode Click on Set Apps to show or hide apps in the Guest Mode.
Steps for How to Enable Guest mode on LG G3, LG G2 mini Phone
|1. Setup Screen pattern lock.||2. Then Go to > device General settings.|
|3. Select check box to Use Guest Mode, to enable Guest mode for your LG devices.||4. Select lock pattern for your Guest Mode or Guest user account. Everything is done.|