How to Enable Guest mode on LG G2 Phone
Enabling Guest mode on LG G2 Phone (Enabling guest mode LG G2 mini and safe mode LG G2)
Some android phones doesn’t have Android 5.0 Lollipop installed on it. So, should check it for first, because some smartphone makers like LG, Samsung and Huawei has preloaded Guest mode feature. Enabling guest mode LG G2 mini and safe mode LG G2
LG phones like LG G2, LG G3, and LG Flex have preloaded Guest mode. And Samsung phones like High galaxy models also have reinstalled guest mode feature.
Also see How to setup and enable guest mode on Android Phones Lollipop 5.0
Another way to protect your android phone information and data, if you don’t have guest mode feature is to install some Apps. These applications can password protect your data and will keep your data safe.
How to Enable Guest mode on LG G2 Phone (Enabling guest mode LG G2 mini and safe mode LG G2):
- In the first step, set the screen lock to Pattern instead of passcode or double tap or swipe. Because Guest mode on LG G2 only works, when Screen lock is set to Pattern.
- If Pattern is not set then Go to > Settings > Display > Lock screen > Select Lock > Pattern.
- In the third step Go to > Settings > General > Personal Settings > Guest Mode.
- In the fourth step enable the Guest Mode.
- A new window will open asking you to set a pattern for your Guest mode or Guest User lock screen. Choose a simple lock pattern.
- In the last step you can choose applications which you want to show or hide in the Guest mode.
- To show or hide apps on LG G2 guest mode Click on Set Apps to show or hide apps in the Guest Mode.
Also see How to enable and use Guest mode on LG G3, LG G2 mini