How to enable or disable iCloud Music Library, How to disable iCloud Music Library on iPhone and iPad: How do I turn off iCloud Music Libary?
If you want to be able to share your Mac’s tracks with all your other devices and download songs from the Apple Music catalog, you need to enable iCloud Music Library. iCloud Music Library is Apple’s cloud-based repository for all your music (and music you’ve saved or downloaded from Apple Music). But before you enable it, there are a few things to know. How to enable or disable iCloud Music Library. What kind of errors? Stuff like:
- missing or mismatched album artwork
- live tracks matched to their studio versions
- wrong metadata
How To Stop Using iCloud Music Library On iPhone And Mac: how to stop icloud music library: how to remove icloud music library switch off icloud music library
- How to enable or disable iCloud Music Library
- How to use Apple Music without iCloud Music Library
- Turn iCloud Music Library on or off
- Enable or Disable iCloud Music Library
How to enable or disable iCloud Music Library
If you want to turn iCloud Music Library on or off, here’s how you go about doing that. How to enable or disable iCloud Music Library
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
- In the Settings app, tap Music.
- Scroll down to the iCloud Music Library setting.
- From here, you can either enable it (which then asks you to Merge or Replace the music currently on your iPhone), or disable it (which then warns you that any Apple Music tracks you’ve downloaded will disappear).
On your Mac
- Open iTunes.
- Go to the iTunes > Preferences menu.
- Under the General tab, check or uncheck the iCloud Music Library option.
Any other questions?
Let us know in the comments.