How to enter windows safe mode and when to use them
With Windows Startup Settings (which used to be called “Advanced boot options”) you can start Windows in different advanced troubleshooting modes to help you find and fix problems on your PC.
Are you struggling to boot into Safe Mode in Windows 8 or Windows 8.1? Have you tried pressing both F8 and Shift+F8 and they don’t work? Most of the times getting into windows safe mode is very easy by just continuously pressing F8 button before the windows logo appears on your PC. Windows 8 and Windows 7 Safe Modes.
This is the most easy, simplest, and fastest way of activating Safe Mode on windows 8, 7, XP, 8.1 and still works in Windows 7 and Vista, and in some Windows 8 PCs. Boot the computer and start pressing and releasing F8 repeatedly. Once the Advanced Boot Options menu pops up, you can select Safe Mode or Safe Mode with Networking.
If the above methods does not work try the below method:
Windows 8 and Windows 7 Safe Modes – using msconfig
Safe Mode in Windows, Start Windows 8.1 in Safe Mode, Windows 8 and Windows 7 Safe Modes, How to enter windows safe mode
|1. In the Start menu’s Search field or in the Windows 8 Search charm, type msconfig, and launch the resulting program|
|2. Click the Boot tab|
|3. Check the Safe boot option.|
|4. Select an option below that. Safe boot brings you to the standard Safe Mode.|
|5. With networking does exactly what you think it does.|
|6. Click OK, then Restart|
Also SEE: How to enter windows safe mode
- Windows 10 – Xbox One – Cross-device multiplayer.
- How to take Screenshots on Xbox One Console and share.
- About windows 10? Things and Features you need to know?.
- Microsoft Windows 10 Preview, added features, editions, cost and more.
- How to Show hidden files Windows 7? Hidden windows file and folder.
- How to Stream Xbox One games to Windows 10.
- Find your Wi-Fi password on Mac, Windows and router configuration webpage.
- How to find your wireless network password – if you forgot it.
- How to Upgrade to Windows 10 From Windows 8.1.
- How to Create a Bootable Windows 7 USB Flash Drive or disk drive.
- How to take a screenshot on Windows PC – Different methods.
- How to take a screenshot on Windows PC running Windows 7, 8.
How to enter windows safe mode