Sometimes when you are talking to Siri on your iPhone or iPad it doesn’t stop listening, because of some noise around you or some other person is talking in the background. But you can solve this problem by controlling Siri manually with your iOS devices (iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad or iPod Toiuch) Home button.
How to Manually Control when Siri listens
- In the first step Just Press and hold down iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch Home Screen button in order to start Siri listening.
- You just have to Keep holding down iPhone, iPad or iPod Home screen button and speak your request or question to Siri.
- When you are done with your request or question you can Release iPhone, iPad or iPod Home button to stop Siri listening.How to Manually Control when Siri listens – Image
Languages Supported By Apple iOS Siri
Siri understands and can speak many languages, some of them are:
- Australia (English)
- Brazil (Protuguese)
- Canada (Canadian French, English)
- China (Mandarin)
- Denmark (Danish)
- France (French)
- Germany (German)
- Hong Kong (Cantonese)
- India (English)
- Italy (Italian)
- Japan (Japanese)
- Korea (Korean)
- Mexico (Spanish)
- Netherlands (Dutch)
- New Zealand (English)
- Russia (Russian)
- Singapore (English)
- Spain (Spanish)
- Sweden (Swedish)
- Switzerland (French, German, Italian)
- Taiwan (Mandarin)
- Thailand (Thai)
- Turkey (Turkish)
- United Kingdom (English)
- United States (English, Spanish)
How do i ask siri Something on iPhone and iPad ? Apple iOS Siri
- You just have to Hold down the Home button ‘for one or two seconds‘ until you get response from Siri.
- After starting or opening Siri. It will ask you “What can I help you with?”. You can Just start speaking. Or, you can press and hold the Home button and release it when you’re done speaking.
- By saying Hey Siri you can ask Siri a question if you are using iOS 8.
- You can turn on Hey Siri By Going in to Settings > General > Siri > Allow “Hey Siri.”
- One drawback you’ll need to connect your iOS device to power to use Hey Siri.
- You can also Use your headphones or a Bluetooth headset.
How to Use Siri for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch: Full guide
- How to change Siri default language On iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
- How to Manually Control when Siri listens on iOS 7 and iOS 8.
- How to ask siri questions by typing instead of your voice on iPhone and iPad.
- How to Enable or disable your iPhone or iPad Settings Using Siri .
- Enable or disable iPhone Bluetooth, WiFi, Mobile network, Airplane Mode using Siri.
- How to teach Siri to recognize and pronounce someone’s name correctly in iOS 7 and iOS 8.
- How to Teach Siri to Correctly Recognize and Pronounce Names in Your Address Book.