How to pair Apple Watch and Apple iPhone manually
After you’ve put on Apple Watch, chosen a language, and tapped Start Pairing on both devices, follow these steps: How to pair Apple Watch and Apple iPhone
- In the first step, Tap or select Pair Apple Watch Manually on your iPhone, in apple watch app.
- Tap on info icon , now your apple iphone will appear in Apple Watch.
- On your iPhone, tap the device name that matches the one you see on your Apple Watch display.
- On your apple Watch a six digit code will appear, note that code and enter it on your apple iPhone watch app.
- Now Put and your Apple iPhone over the pairing animation on your Apple Watch.Like barcode scanner , hold your iPhone above your Apple watch, centring your apple watch inside the pairing animation screen. A message will appear saying, the watch is paired now.
How to Manually Pair or sync Apple watch and iPhone.
6. Set up New watch and pick a wrist – Settings.: How to pair Apple Watch and Apple iPhone
Now go to your iPhone, and select Set Up as New. If you want to restore your apple watch settings, you can also do that by tapping on restore. You will be given some options, follow the instructions on apple watch and iPhone to set your preferences. Read terms and conditions and agree it, to move further.
7. Enter your Apple ID password to use Apple Pay, Digital Touch and Handoff features on your Apple watch
If you want to features like:
- Digital touch.
- Apple Pay.
8. Create a Passcode for your Apple Watch
You can create a new password for your Apple watch on iPhone, during setup process or you can also do it later. You can create both long passcode or short passcode for your Apple watch. If you tap Create a Passcode or Add a Long Passcode on your iPhone, you’ll be asked to make a personal code using your Apple Watch. Then decide whether your Apple Watch will unlock with your iPhone.
9. Sync your apps Your Apple iPhone compatible apps with Apple Watch
If you want to sync all iPhone apps to Apple watch, which are compatible, just tap on Install All apps to sync iPhone apps that are compatible with Apple Watch. Not, every iPhone app will sync with your Apple Watch, Only apps that are compatible with Apple Watch will sync. You can also choose what information or data you want to sync with apple watch like mail, messages and more. How to Manually Pair or sync Apple watch and iPhone.
How to reset and re-pair your Apple Watch: How to pair Apple Watch and Apple iPhone
- To restart your Apple Watch,
- press and hold the side button until the sliders appear.
- Swipe the Power Off slider to the right, and wait for your Watch to go dark.
- Turn it back on by holding down the side button (just below the digital crown) until the Apple logo appears.
- If that doesn’t work, try forcing your Apple Watch to restart by holding down the side button and the Digital crown for at least ten seconds until the Apple logo appears.
- If neither of the above works, you’ll need to reset your Apple Watch. Press the Digital Crown to bring up your Watch’s app screen, then tap on the little gear icon for the Settings app. Once there, tap on General, then swipe down to Reset.
- Tap on Erase All Content and Settings, enter your passcode, and then confirm the erase by hitting Continue.
- Once it’s erased and reset, you’ll need to re-pair your Apple Watch with your iPhone. Making sure you have iOS 8.2 or later on your iPhone, open the Apple Watch App there and the get your Apple Watch onto your wrist.
Here’s how Apple recommends you pair and set up your Watch: How to pair Apple Watch and Apple iPhone
- Put Apple Watch on your wrist, then press and hold the side button until you see the Apple logo.
- When prompted, position your iPhone so that Apple Watch appears in the camera viewfinder on the iPhone screen.
- Follow the instructions on iPhone and Apple Watch to finish setup.
- During setup, you’ll choose your language, watch orientation, and passcode.
How to Use Siri for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch: Full guide
- How to change Siri default language On iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
- How to Manually Control when Siri listens on iOS 7 and iOS 8.
- How to ask siri questions by typing instead of your voice on iPhone and iPad.
- How to Enable or disable your iPhone or iPad Settings Using Siri .
- Enable or disable iPhone Bluetooth, WiFi, Mobile network, Airplane Mode using Siri.
- How to teach Siri to recognize and pronounce someone’s name correctly in iOS 7 and iOS 8.
- How to Teach Siri to Correctly Recognize and Pronounce Names in Your Address Book.
- How to Call a Contact on Your iPhone Using Siri.
- How to send an SMS or iMessage with Siri on iPhone and iPad.
- How to send an email using Siri on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- How to get contact information using Siri On iPhone or iPad.
- How to call, message, and email your contacts using Siri on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- How do i ask or use siri Something in iOS 7 or iOS 8.
- How to check and read email messages Using siri in iOS 7 and iOS 8.
- How to check your iPhone and iPad voicemail using Siri on iOS 7 or iOS 8.
- How to check your iPhone and iPad call history using Siri on iOS 7 or iOS 8.
- How to make a FaceTime call Using Siri on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
- How to create location based reminders using Siri .
- Apple iOS 9 – Siri gets smarter with context-sensitive feature or proactive assistant.
- How to Set up and use HomeKit-enabled accessories with your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- How to set up and use your HomeKit enabled accessories.
- How to send a message with Siri on Apple Watch.
- How to Use Twitter with Siri.
- How to send a tweet with Siri for iPhone and iPad.
- How to check match schedules and scores for your favorite sports teams using Siri.
- How to set an alarm on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- How to change or edit an alarm using Siri on iPhone and iPad.
- How to delete iPhone and iPad alarms Using Siri.
- How to set a timer Using Siri on iPhone and iPad.
- Ask Siri for walking and directions using Google Maps.
- Simple ways to check stocks and exchanges using Siri.
- How to pause, play, skip, and shuffle tracks with Siri.
- How to play a single track or song using Siri on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- How to ask Siri to play a specific artist song or album track on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
[box type=”note” ]TAGS: setting up your apple watch, pairing apple watch, how to use apple watch, manually pair apple watch, how to pair apple watch with iphone, apple watch instruction, apple watch sync with phone, iphone 5s, apple iphone , How to pair Apple Watch and Apple iPhone [/box]