Apple device’s like iPhone, iPad and iPod touch support only some Standard video and music formats. And when an iPhone iPad and iPod touch user want to send videos, Movie files, Music files through iTunes , you will more likely to face a problem with upload process, if your video and music file is not in standard format.
With so many different file types competing for the attention of a smartphone user, it’s hard not to feel overwhelmed. If you’re curious about how to put videos on iPhone without ITunes, read this article today and learn how to watch videos on your phone with just a few simple steps.
I have been using the shareit app from time to time and it is indeed very easy to manage all my files on a single cloud. By using this application I can allow friends to download my song from any device and listen it anytime, anywhere in a jiffy. One of the greatest advantages of this application is that you don’t have to download installation of different software (iTunes, or Media Player, or videos conversion softwares) to make your device playing your favourite video formats.
VLC is a flexible and user-friendly application that you can use to virtually any task, in virtually any situation. It’s a magnetic program that seems to be able to do anything at the click of a button, so putting your iPhone or iPad movies onto it is just another feature you can add into the software. With these simple steps, you can effortlessly get all of your videos onto your iOS device with one easy program.
- How to find iPhone IMEI or MEID number
- How to reset disabled iPhone – how to reset disabled iphone 4 without itunes
- How to play AVI movies on Apple iPhone 5/5s/6/6 plus
- How to Manually Pair or sync Apple watch and iPhone
- Apple iPhone mini, when it would arrive
- Apple iPhone 7 Rumors: A Curved iPhone 7
- iPhone 7: It will be the Best or the Worst?
- How to check iphone serial number with imei number
Today I’m going to teach you how to pass videos, movies and series to your iPhone or iPad without the need to use iTunes and without cables.
VLC is the famous video player that has conquered half the world thanks to its availability and its wide compatibility with different formats of video. In iOS has had its more and less, appearing and disappearing throughout his life in Apple’s mobile operating system, but now that all the problems have been solved, it ‘s time to get a lot of game.
|Video and Movie file formats supported by Apple iPhone , iPad and iPod touch devices.|
|1. MPEG-4.||2. AAC-LC|
|3. .M4v||4. .mp4|
|5. .mov||6. M-JPEG|
So, in order to eradicate this problem you have to find a way to put movies, videos on iPhone without iTunes. See this article:
In order to play these (AVI, MKV, X264, XVID and MOV) video formats on Apple iPhone and iPhone devices you first have to convert these video formats into MP4 format which is little bit lengthy process. And sometimes it takes hour’s to convert a HD AVI movie to MP4 video format.
So to put movies, videos on iPhone without iTunes, transfer and to play these video formats (AVI, MKV, X264, XVID and MOV) on iPhone you have to download VLC app and SHAREIT application from iTunes store and install on it your device. After that you have to follow these steps to watch AVI files, movies, music files (like AAC) and video files, on your iPhone and iPad.
Steps for How to put movies, videos on iPhone without iTunes: How to put videos on iphone without itunes
- Download VLC app player from iTunes on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch Devices.
- Install VLC Player application on your Apple iPhone device .
- In the third step open the VLC app player on your iPhone and click on VLC app logo which is on the left side.
- In the fourth step select the Wi-Fi upload option which will turn orange after you selected it.
- You must note the Wi-Fi network address form the VLC app which is written down beneath Wi-Fi sharing button. Now enter that network address in your web browser.
- You will see two options to upload on your apple iPhone devices: AVI files, Movies, video files and Music files. You can upload files by dragging files in to the browser window or by clicking on add (+) sign.
- Note that your Apple devices iPhone iPad, iPod touch and Desktop PC or laptop should be connected to same Wi-Fi network.
- After completing these steps, your video, movies and music files are successfully uploaded to your Apple iPhone.
|How to create a Windows 8 USB recovery drive
|what is a usb recovery disk in windows
|How to make a bootable usb disk drive for windows 8, 8.1
|How to check apple iphone warranty online
|How to check iphone serial number with imei number
|How to find phone’s IMEI or MEID number
|Apple iPhone 6 plus full specifications
- Download SHAREIT app from iTunes on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch Devices.
- Install SHAREIT application on your Apple iPhone device .
- In the third step open the SHAREIT on your iPhone and click on MENU button which is on the top left side.
Cast videos over Wi-Fi and VLC
The best known way to pass videos to VLC is with iTunes, but there is a mode developed in the app itself that will allow us to pass them over Wi-Fi.
To be able to do it perfectly, we will need some prerequisites:
- Having a computer with a web browser installed Backuptrans iPhone Message Recovery: How to retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone
- How to play video in shareit in iphone – how to put movies on iphone
- How to find iPhone IMEI or MEID number
- How to reset disabled iPhone – how to reset disabled iphone 4 without itune
“Tips, if you want to transfer iPhone videos back and forth to PC without iTunes, get yourself an iPhone transfer tool.”
After reading this article, you should have a good understanding of the various options available to you when trying to store and view videos on your iOS device. If you try out all of these services, you will probably find the one that best suits your needs. Be sure to check out Media Providers and the many related topics too!