Reset android phone, android factory reset, reset phone, how to reset android phone, factory reset
Reset your Android One to factory settings – How to reset android phone
How to reset android phone? If you want to sell your android phone and want to delete its data and erase android phone settings, then you can use two methods to do it. Resetting your android one to factory settings is very easy.
You can easily remove all data and settings like contacts, messages, debit cards, saved passwords, installed apps and many more things from your Android One device by resetting it to factory settings (If You Can Boot), or doing a “force reset.” (If You Can’t Boot). You can do so by either using the Settings menu – If You Can’t Bootto erase all your data or by using the Recovery menu – If You Can’t Boot.
Let’st see How to reset android phone using settings or recovery mode.
Android factory reset NOTE: When you perform factory reset to your android or android one device all of your data — like your apps, photos, videos, bookmarks, saved passwords and debit cards, settings and music — will be wiped from the device. How to reset android phone using settings or recovery mode. One more thing, any data stored in your Google Account will be restored when you sign in, but all apps and their data will be deleted and cannot be restored.
Learn how to back up your data before performing a factory data reset.
Reset android phone or Erase data using the Settings menu
How to reset android phone? To perform a factory data reset using the Settings menu, follow these steps:
Let’st see How to reset android phone using settings menu.
- Now If You Can Boot in to your device (i.e if your android device is working fine and you can use it), then, before you reset your Android One, see options for backing up your data.
- Now open up your android device, and then Go to > open the Settings menu .
- Now Go to > “Personal,”
- And then tap or click on Backup & reset.
- You may be prompted to enter your android device pattern, PIN, or password, if any of these enabled.
- Now Under “Personal data,” tap or click on Factory data reset.
- You will see an information on the screen regarding factory resetting of your device
- Read it and just tap or click on Reset phone.
- If you are using a screen lock as a security for your device, then for that instance you’ll need to enter your pattern, PIN, or password.
- Now you will see a prompt asking you to Erase everything,
- Now tap or click on Erase everything to erase all data from your device’s internal storage.
- Now wait for some time and when your device has finished erasing,
- Just select the option to reboot your device.
- Now see below how to reset android phone using recovery mode.
How to reset android phone: You’ll see the Welcome screen just as you did when you turned the device on for the first time. When you’re done with the setup process, follow these steps to restore your data or setup an android or android one device as new.
How to reset android phone using Recovery Mode – Reset device in Recovery mode – Android factory reset
How to reset android phone Warning Note: When you reset android phone or factory reset your android phone using recovery mode method google asks you to prove your identity by entering a Google username and password associated with the device after factory reset in order to make sure that it’s really you doing the reset.
How to reset android phone:
So, If you don’t have this information (android username or password), then you won’t be able to finish the setup process and use the device at all after factory reset.
Other three things you will need to check for how to reset android phone are:
- Wait 72 hours if you recently reset your Google account password
- Make sure you have an Internet connection
- Back up your data to your Google Account and be ready to restore
Now To do a factory data reset or android factory reset using Recovery mode
Let’st see How to reset android phone using recovery mode.
- In the first step you have to turn off your android phone or device if it’s turned on.
- Now you have to Press and hold the Volume up button and the Power button of your android device (which are you trying to factory reset) at the same time until the device turns on.
- Now in the third step, you just have to Press the Volume down button to select “Recovery mode.”
- You can also navigate to the “Recovery mode” option, by using Volume up button in order to move the arrow and the Volume down button to select it.
- Now you’ll see an image of an Android robot with a red exclamation mark and the words “No command.”
- Now you have to hold the Power button, and then press the Volume up button and release it.
- Now you have to Use the volume buttons to scroll to settings – “wipe data/factory reset” and
- Then press the Power button to select
- Now just using volume keys Scroll down to “Yes – erase all user data” and
- Then press the Power button to select it.
- That’s it for how to reset android phone.
How to reset android phone: Now wait for some time until your Android One device erase all of your data and restart with its factory settings When you’re done with the setup process, follow these steps to restore your data.
How to reset android phone Note: If your phone becomes unresponsive at any point during these steps, you can restart it by holding down the Power button for several seconds. If that doesn’t work, try taking the battery out and putting it back in and starting the steps again. How to reset android phone.