How to Reset iPhone and iPad forgot password without using iTunes
- USe iCloud to reset your device and unlock it.
- By using iOS Recovery mode .
Using Find My iPhone feature on Your iPhone
This feature only works if you enabled Find my iPhone feature on your iPhone. this feature helps you to erase and reset or unlock your iPhone forgotten password by deleting all data and settings. So, use this one if you don’t have your computer with you or you haven’t synchronized your iOS device data to iCloud. How to Reset iPhone and iPad forgot password without using iTunes.
- Go to your iPhone Settings then > iCloud.
- Scroll down and Tap on ‘Find my iPhone’.
- Toggle on ‘Find my iPhone and Send last location features.’
- After that Go to > iCloud.
- Sign In with your Apple ID and password to access iCloud.
- Select and Click All Devices at the top of your browser window and select on iPhone device you want to reset your passcode.
- After selecting the device it will show you three options play sound, lost mode, Erase iPhone.
- Click erase device to erase or reset its password or passcode.
- Now you can use your iOS device again.
By using iOS Recovery mode
- if you have not synced your device to your iTunes and iCloud accounts, or your computer is asking for your device’s passcode. Then only use this method.
- If you are full of bad luck and haven’t synced your iOS device to your iTunes and iCloud accounts, resetting your iOS device passcode or password using this method will erase or delete or wipe all of the data off of your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. This feature is implemented by Apple in order to prevent an unauthorized user from accessing your data. How to Reset iPhone and iPad forgot password without using iTunes.
Also if you haven’t set up or enabled ‘Find My iPhone’ and send my phone location feature on your iOS device, then iOS recovery mode is the last option for you to reset your iPhone password and unlock it, but only fallback is you will lose all of your iOS device data. How to Reset iPhone and iPad forgot password without using iTunes.
By using iOS Recovery mode erase the device and its passcode to unlock iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
- Firstly, Turn off or switch off your iOS device.
- Swipe it until it turns off.
- In the third step Connect your apple usb cable to your Desktop Pc but don’t connect your device yet.
- Start or open iTunes on your Computer.
- Keep Pressing and hold your iOS device Home button and plug the iOS device into your computer.
- Connecting the device will cause it to turn on, but continue to hold the Home button.
- If your iOS device doesn’t turn on automatically, turn it on, but continue to hold the home button.
- After Continue holding the Home button a message will appear in iTunes telling you that a device in Recovery Mode has been detected.
- Restore your iOS device By using iOS Recovery mode.
- Unlock Your Mac With Your iPhone or Apple Watch: Using MacID
- Unlock Mac Reset mac password: forgot mac password
- List of 5 iPhone unlock software Macbook or Apps
- MacID: Unlock your Mac with just your fingerprint.
How to Use parental control or iPhone restrictions on iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch full guide
- How to restrict Privacy settings access with parental controls on iPhone and iPad.
- How to set parental controls on iPhone Email, Mobile data, App refresh and volume limit.
- Restrict or Block adding friends and Multiplayer games in game Center using Parental controls.
- How to enable Parental controls for iTunes and iBooks store on iPhone and iPad.
- How to enable Parental restrictions on iPhone camera and Siri.
- How to Restrict iPhone, iPad and iPod touch app deletion using parental controls.
- How to Enable and setup Parental controls on iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch.
- How to block Adult websites on iOS devices like iPhone 4, 4s, 5, 5s, 6, 6 plus, iPad and iPod touch using iOS 7 and iOS 8.