How to send a tweet with Siri for iPhone and iPad
- In the first step launch and activate Apple iOS siri by pressing Home button of your iOS device, running iOS 7 or iOS 8 or over.
- Just say Tweet to post a tweet to twitter or you can also say that Tweet hello to twitter.
- Now, Siri will ask you to send it or cancel it, say send to confirm it.
How to Use Siri for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch: Full guide
- How to change Siri default language On iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
- How to Manually Control when Siri listens on iOS 7 and iOS 8.
- How to ask siri questions by typing instead of your voice on iPhone and iPad.
- How to Enable or disable your iPhone or iPad Settings Using Siri .
- Enable or disable iPhone Bluetooth, WiFi, Mobile network, Airplane Mode using Siri.
- How to teach Siri to recognize and pronounce someone’s name correctly in iOS 7 and iOS 8.
- How to Teach Siri to Correctly Recognize and Pronounce Names in Your Address Book.
- How to Call a Contact on Your iPhone Using Siri.
- How to send an SMS or iMessage with Siri on iPhone and iPad.
- How to send an email using Siri on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- How to get contact information using Siri On iPhone or iPad.
- How to call, message, and email your contacts using Siri on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- How do i ask or use siri Something in iOS 7 or iOS 8.
- How to check and read email messages Using siri in iOS 7 and iOS 8.
- How to check your iPhone and iPad voicemail using Siri on iOS 7 or iOS 8.
- How to check your iPhone and iPad call history using Siri on iOS 7 or iOS 8.
- How to make a FaceTime call Using Siri on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
- How to create location based reminders using Siri .
- Apple iOS 9 – Siri gets smarter with context-sensitive feature or proactive assistant.
- How to Set up and use HomeKit-enabled accessories with your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- How to set up and use your HomeKit enabled accessories.
- How to send a message with Siri on Apple Watch.
- How to Use Twitter with Siri.
- How to send a tweet with Siri for iPhone and iPad.