How to Send and Respond to Messages on Apple Watch
The main and best thing about Apple Watch is, it can predict what you want to say from the context of your message and from the ways you most often respond, by collecting more and more information and user interaction. There are lot of preset options available on Apple watch you just have to Press the display, and Apple Watch will reveal them. You can choose from one or more preset messages or emoji’s, and send it off. You can also create a new response. Or skip words altogether by sharing an animated emoji. A smiley face can move as it laughs. Or it can stick out its tongue. If you want to change an emoji face, You can even change an emoji’s face with your finger to give it a different mood. Send a thumbs-up, a thumbs-down and other animations too. How to send animated and standard emoji on the Apple Watch.
Send or Include animated emoji’s in messages on Apple Watch.
- While creating a message or reply,
- tap the Emoji button ,
- Then swipe to browse available images.
- Turn the Digital Crown to scroll and modify the image (to turn the smile into a frown, for example).
- On faces, drag left or right across the eyes or mouth to change the expression further.
- To see other types of images, swipe to the next pages.
- The last page lists traditional emoji.
- When you find the right symbol,
- tap it to add it to your message,
- Then tap Send.
How to send animated and standard emoji on the Apple Watch.
[su_posts posts_per_page=”15″ tax_term=”2049,2146″ tax_operator=”0″ order=”desc”]