Send audio messages with Apple Watch or Dictate text – How to send audio notes using Apple Watch
- While creating a message or reply,
- tap the Microphone button, say what you want to say,
- Then tap done.
- Don’t forget that you can speak punctuation, too (for example, “did it arrive question mark”).
- You can choose to send the message as a text message or an audio clip—just tap your choice.
- If you choose audio clip,
- The recipient gets a voice message to listen to, not a text message to read.
- If you use more than one language and your dictation isn’t transcribed in the right language for a conversation,
- You can still send it as an audio clip.
How to change the dictation language Of Siri on Apple iPhone for Apple Watch
|1. Open iPhone.||2. Go to > Settings.|
|3. The Go to > General.||4. Now Go to > Siri.5. Now start a new conversation.|
How to send audio notes using Apple Watch
How to always send dictated text as an audio clip.
- If you like to send all your dictated text as an audio clip,
- you don’t need to choose it every time—
- open the Apple Watch app on iPhone,
- Tap My Watch,
- Go to Messages > Audio Messages,
- Then tap an option.