How to Set reminders on apple watch
There’s no Reminders app on Apple Watch, but Apple Watch notifies you of reminders you create in the Reminders app on your iPhone—and on any other iOS device or Mac that’s signed in using your Apple ID. Also, you can create reminders using Siri on Apple Watch. Create a Reminder. Apple Watch lets you manage, label, and edit multiple reminders with ease. Use the Digital Crown to adjust the hours and minutes to set your wake‑up time. Or use alarms you’ve previously set on your iPhone.
Respond to a reminder apple watch.
Respond to a reminder apple watch
- If you see the reminder notification when it arrives,
- just swipe (or turn the Digital Crown to scroll) to the bottom of the reminder,
- then tap Snooze, Completed, or Dismiss.
- If you discover the notification later, tap it in your list of notifications, then scroll and respond.
Set a reminder on apple watch.
- Use Siri on Apple Watch.
- Press and hold the Digital Crown, then speak. Or
- just raise your wrist and say “Hey Siri, set a reminder.”
- You can also set reminders on iPhone or another iOS device or Mac that is signed in using your Apple ID.