How to Set up your Apple Watch
In order To get started with your Apple Watch, you first have to pair and sync your Apple Watch with your iPhone. How to Setup and Sync your Apple watch with Apple iPhone.
How to Pair Apple Watch and iPhone
- In order to use, your Apple Watch, you first have to pair your apple watch with your iOS device. You should have iPhone 5 or later, running iOS 8.2 or later, in order to use Apple watch.
- Unlock your Apple iPhone 5 or later , Go to > Settings > Bluetooth > Turned it on.
- Apple iPhone Should be connected to mobile network or Wi-Fi network, while pairing your Apple watch with iPhone.
- Now turn on your Apple Watch by pressing side button, you will see Apple logo when it’s turned on.
- Both devices should be close enough to each other, as you pair them.
- Both devices should be charged.
Now Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and Pair your Apple iPhone and Apple Watch
Now open your Apple watch, Then tap on your preferred language on your Apple Watch. You can check the language list by using Digital crown or swiping the screen by using your finger. Now, select Start Pairing on both Apple iPhone and Apple watch. You will see a Pairing integration or animation screen on your Apple iPhone.
Now, follow the instructions and complete the pairing process. How to Setup and Sync your Apple watch with Apple iPhone.
Now Put and your Apple iPhone over the pairing animation on your Apple Watch.
Like barcode scanner , hold your iPhone above your Apple watch, centring your apple watch inside the pairing animation screen. A message will appear saying, the watch is paired now.
How to Setup and Sync your Apple watch with Apple iPhone.
Set up New watch and pick a wrist – Settings.
Now go to your iPhone, and select Set Up as New. If you want to restore your apple watch settings, you can also do that by tapping on restore. You will be given some options, follow the instructions on apple watch and iPhone to set your preferences. Read terms and conditions and agree it, to move further.
Enter your Apple ID password to use Apple Pay, Digital Touch and Handoff features on your Apple watch
If you want to features like:
- Digital touch.
- Apple Pay.
You have to sign in with your Apple ID and Password
Create a Passcode for your Apple Watch
You can create a new password for your Apple watch on iPhone, during setup process or you can also do it later. You can create both long passcode or short passcode for your Apple watch. If you tap Create a Passcode or Add a Long Passcode on your iPhone, you’ll be asked to make a personal code using your Apple Watch. Then decide whether your Apple Watch will unlock with your iPhone.
Sync your apps Your Apple iPhone compatible apps with Apple Watch
If you want to sync all iPhone apps to Apple watch, which are compatible, just tap on Install All apps to sync iPhone apps that are compatible with Apple Watch. Not, every iPhone app will sync with your Apple Watch, Only apps that are compatible with Apple Watch will sync. You can also choose what information or data you want to sync with apple watch like mail, messages and more.
After you’ve put on Apple Watch, chosen a language, and tapped Start Pairing on both devices, follow these steps:
- In the first step, Tap or select Pair Apple Watch Manually on your iPhone, in apple watch app.
- Tap on info icon , now your apple iphone will appear in Apple Watch.
- On your iPhone, tap the device name that matches the one you see on your Apple Watch display.
- On your apple Watch a six digit code will appear, note that code and enter it on your apple iPhone watch app.
- See full article here: [button color=”blue” size=”big” link=”https://www.ieenews.com//how-to-manually-pair-or-sync-apple-watch-and-iphone” ]How to Manually Pair or sync Apple watch and iPhone[/button].
How to Setup and Sync your Apple watch with Apple iPhone.
How to Use Siri for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch: Full guide
- How to change Siri default language On iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
- How to Manually Control when Siri listens on iOS 7 and iOS 8.
- How to ask siri questions by typing instead of your voice on iPhone and iPad.
- How to Enable or disable your iPhone or iPad Settings Using Siri .
- Enable or disable iPhone Bluetooth, WiFi, Mobile network, Airplane Mode using Siri.
- How to teach Siri to recognize and pronounce someone’s name correctly in iOS 7 and iOS 8.
- How to Teach Siri to Correctly Recognize and Pronounce Names in Your Address Book.
- How to Call a Contact on Your iPhone Using Siri.
- How to send an SMS or iMessage with Siri on iPhone and iPad.
- How to send an email using Siri on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- How to get contact information using Siri On iPhone or iPad.
- How to call, message, and email your contacts using Siri on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- How do i ask or use siri Something in iOS 7 or iOS 8.
- How to check and read email messages Using siri in iOS 7 and iOS 8.
- How to check your iPhone and iPad voicemail using Siri on iOS 7 or iOS 8.
- How to check your iPhone and iPad call history using Siri on iOS 7 or iOS 8.
- How to make a FaceTime call Using Siri on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
- How to create location based reminders using Siri .
- Apple iOS 9 – Siri gets smarter with context-sensitive feature or proactive assistant.
- How to Set up and use HomeKit-enabled accessories with your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- How to set up and use your HomeKit enabled accessories.
- How to send a message with Siri on Apple Watch.
- How to Use Twitter with Siri.
- How to send a tweet with Siri for iPhone and iPad.
- How to check match schedules and scores for your favorite sports teams using Siri.
- How to set an alarm on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- How to change or edit an alarm using Siri on iPhone and iPad.
- How to delete iPhone and iPad alarms Using Siri.
- How to set a timer Using Siri on iPhone and iPad.
- Ask Siri for walking and directions using Google Maps.
- Simple ways to check stocks and exchanges using Siri.
- How to pause, play, skip, and shuffle tracks with Siri.
- How to play a single track or song using Siri on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- How to ask Siri to play a specific artist song or album track on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
[box type=”note” ]TAGS: setting up your apple watch, pairing apple watch, how to use apple watch, manually pair apple watch, apple watch settings, apple watch manual pdf,, apple watch instructions, apple watch user manual, setup apple watch, how to set up apple watch, how to pair apple watch with iphone, apple watch instruction manual, apple watch sync with phone, apple watch how to apple watch bluetooth pairing, apple watch users guide, set up apple watch apple watch won’t pair, apple watch app on iphone, apple watch pairing problems, trouble pairing apple watch, apple watch tutorials, apple watch app tutorial, iwatch tutorial, apple watch guided tour, apple watch kit tutorial, apple watch set up, apple watch, apple watch tutorial, apple pay on apple watch, apple watch messages, pair apple watch with iphone, pair apple watch two iphones, pair multiple apple watches, apple watch settings app, apple watch app layout, apple watch haptic not working, using apple watch, disable apple watch passcode, apple watch manual, apple watch user guide pdf, apple tv user’s manual, apple watch guide, iphone 5s manual and user guide, apple iphone user manual, apple iwatch manual, iwatch user guide, manual for apple watch, watch faces for apple watch, iwatch manual, apple watch pdf [/box]