How to Setup your iPhone 4, 5, and 6 Plus As new
- Firstly Turn on or Power on the iPhone or iPad Screen, welcome screen will appear and instruct you to slide to set up.
- Just Slide your finger where it says slide to set up to move further.
- You will be prompted with ‘select your device preferred language‘. Choose your preferred language for your iPhone or iPad.
- Then select your native country or Region where you are living.
- Iphone setup assistant will ask you to select a Wi-Fi network and enter its credentials to connect with that wireless network. if you don’t have any available Wi-Fi network you can also use your Cellular 3G data connection.
- The next screen will ask you to Turn On the Location Services on your iPhone or iPad. Location services are used by Maps and certain other apps to track your device. If you have lost your device and want to find where it is, if Location services are disabled you’ll not be able to locate your iPhone or iPad. So keep this in your mind.
- In the next step tap on Set up as New iPhone to start the iPhone or iPad setup process as a new iOS device.
- Setup assistant will prompt you to sign in with your Apple ID, if you don’t have one, you can always create a new one because it’s free. You can also Skip This Step and can create a new Apple ID any time by opening settings of your iOS device.
- just sign in to your Apple accounts like iCloud and iTunes. You can also use different ID’s for iCloud and iTunes accounts.
- Agree to Apple’s Terms and Conditions. The following screen will ask you to confirm that you agree one more time.
- In the next step enable or disable iCloud Data sync to all other devices. You can enable or disable iCloud auto store your photos, contacts, and calendars.
- Find My iPhone you can enable it or disable it. Find My iPhone enables you to erase, lock or ring your iPhone or iPad, if by any chance you have lost your iPhone or iPad.
- In this step you can choose your default E-mail accounts and Phone numbers. If you don’t want to setup this now, that’s fine you can later set up these choices in your iPhone or iPad settings.
- Another Terms and Conditions Tab will appear, Just Agree with it.
- Enable Touch ID now or later. if you are using iPhone old models, later than iPhone 5, you will not see this option.
- Create a passcode lock for your iOS device. If you don’t want to create a passcode for your iPhone or iPad just skip this step.
- Note if you have enabled Touch ID on new iPhone’s then Passcode is mandatory.
- It will ask you to whether you want to activate Siri or not.
- Just activate it,because it Provides better service. that;s the only reason.
- Send diagnostic information to Apple, it’s upto you to enable or disable it. Just read this Apple official doc to Make a decision.
- iPhone Welcome Screen greetings, tap on Get started to start using your iPhone 4, 4s, 5s, 6, 6 Plus, iPod touch, or iPad.
How to Setup your iPhone 4, 5, and 6 Plus As new.
Apple iPhone, iPad and iPod touch Location services Guide:
- How to turn on GPS on the iPhone.
- How to track a stolen iphone without icloud and tracking app.
- Track Your lost iOS device Using ‘Find My iPhone’ app.
- How to track your lost iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Mac.
- How to access location History on iPhone (With pictures).
- How to deactivate or Turn off GPS tracking on iPhone and iPad.
- How to Disable photo or camera Geotagging on iPhone and iPad.
How to Use parental control or iPhone restrictions on iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch full guide
- How to restrict Privacy settings access with parental controls on iPhone and iPad.
- How to set parental controls on iPhone Email, Mobile data, App refresh and volume limit.
- Restrict or Block adding friends and Multiplayer games in game Center using Parental controls.
- How to enable Parental controls for iTunes and iBooks store on iPhone and iPad.
- How to enable Parental restrictions on iPhone camera and Siri.
- How to Restrict iPhone, iPad and iPod touch app deletion using parental controls.
- How to Enable and setup Parental controls on iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch.
- How to block Adult websites on iOS devices like iPhone 4, 4s, 5, 5s, 6, 6 plus, iPad and iPod touch using iOS 7 and iOS 8.
How to set up your iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus as new or From iCloud Backup
- How to set up your iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus as new,
- How to restore your iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus from an existing backup