How to Update Apple Watch software
Apple Watch makes all the ways you’re used to communicating more convenient. And because it sits on your wrist, it can add a physical dimension to alerts and notifications. For example, you’ll feel a gentle tap with each incoming message. Apple Watch also lets you connect with your favourite people in fun, spontaneous ways — like sending a tap, a sketch or even your heartbeat.
Update Apple Watch software
If you want to update your apple Watch software to the latest version, You can update the software by checking for updates in the Apple Watch app, which can be found on your Apple iPhone.
- First you have to Check for software updates for a new version.
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iOS device: iPhone,
- Go to > Tap My Watch.
- Then go to General > and then > Software Update settings.
- Now new version will be downloaded to your Apple iPhone.
- Download the software to the iPhone, then continue on Apple Watch.
- Now you can Update software wirelessly on Apple Watch.
- Follow the instruction and update the software of your Apple watch.
How to Use Apple watch on Your iPhone : Full Guide
- Apple iOS Siri commands you must use on Apple Watch.
- How to send a message with Siri on Apple Watch.
- How to Manually Pair or sync Apple watch and iPhone.
- How to Setup and Sync your Apple watch with Apple iPhone.
How to Update Apple Watch software.