How to Use iPhone Personal Hotspot to share internet Connection
How to make your iphone a hotspot, How to use iphone as hotspot, iPhone Personal Hotspot
Use Personal Hotspot to share your iPhone Internet connection. Computers can share your Internet connection using Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or a USB cable. Other iOS devices can share the connection using Wi-Fi. Personal Hotspot works only if iPhone is connected to the Internet over the cellular data network.
Note: This feature may not be available with all carriers. Additional fees may apply. Contact your carrier for more information.
Share an Internet connection or Personal Hotspot on iPhone – iPhone Personal
- Go to Settings > Cellular,
- Then tap Personal Hotspot—if it appears—to set up the service with your carrier.
- After you turn on Personal Hotspot, other devices can connect in the following ways:
How to connect to personal hotspot on iPhone – How to use iphone as hotspot:
- Wi-Fi: On the device, choose your iPhone from the list of available Wi-Fi networks.
- USB: Connect iPhone to your computer using the cable that came with it. In your computer’s Network preferences, choose iPhone and configure the network settings.
- Bluetooth: On iPhone, go to Settings > Bluetooth, then turn on Bluetooth. To pair and connect iPhone with your Bluetooth device, refer to the documentation that came with your device.”
Note: When a device is connected, a blue band appears at the top of the iPhone screen. The Personal Hotspot icon appears in the status bar of iOS devices using Personal Hotspot.
Change the Wi-Fi password for iPhone or How to Change iPhone Wi-Fi Hotspot Password – Change iPhone Personal Hotspot Password :
- Go to Settings
- Then Go to > Personal Hotspot
- Now Go to > Wi-Fi Password,
- And then enter a password of at least 8 characters.
How to Monitor your cellular data network usage on iPhone or How to Monitor your iPhone Personal Hotspot data usage
- Go to Settings > Cellular.
- See Cellular settings.