Import Gmail contacts and calendar to Apple iPhone, iPad and iPod touch | Import Gmail contacts to Apple iPhone
Transferring, importing, adding or Sync your Gmail contacts and calendar to your Apple iPhone devices like iPhone 4, 4s, 5, 5s, 6 , 6 plus, Apple iPad and Apple iPod touch is a very easy and straightforward process. Many question arise like adding gmail contacts to iphone, how to import contacts from gmail to iphone, how do i get my gmail contacts on my iphone, google sync iphone, google calendar sync iphone. You will find these questions answers after reading this article.
You can import your google account calendar which will show saved dates from your account. You can also be able to edit and delete certain contacts from your Gmail account while adding sync your google contacts with your Apple iPhone devices.
Import Gmail contacts and calendar to Apple iPhone, iPad and iPod touch: Import Gmail contacts to Apple iPhone
- Go to > Settings on your Apple
- In the second step Go to Mail>Contacts>calendar.
- You will see Account tab, Tap on Add account.
- Select the third tab which says GOOGLE click on GOOGLE tab.
- After clicking on google tab. Fill all the fields. Fill the Name field with your account name. Email field with your email-id, password field with your correct password and in the description field write any detail of the account.
- After filling all the needed information Go to the top right corner of your phone screen.
- Click on Next and move further.
- It will verify your Gmail account, if it is successful a new tab will open.
- Click on Save at the top right corner and make sure that you should turn on all the four options showing on the screen.
- In the last step Go to > contacts and the process of Sync Gmail contacts, calendar and importing of Gmail contacts and calendar will automatically begin.
If you have a Gmail account , you are sure to keep all your contacts in the address book . Before, thanks to the configuration you could make of the email account on your iPhone, it was possible to synchronize the contacts of the email with the phone’s phone book. Setting up your Gmail account as Exchange, it was all done.
- How to Manually Pair or sync Apple watch and iPhone
- iPhone 7 Block Adult websites: Block Websites on iPad and iOS 10
- How to limit data usage on iPhone
- iOS 9.3 new features
- Best mobile tracking and tracking software or App
- How to wipe an iPhone and iPad
- How to play AVI movies on Apple iPhone 5/5s/6/6 plus
- How to check apple iPhone warranty online | Apple iphone warranty check online
Right now that is not possible, but you should not worry. It’s really easy to pass your contacts from Gmail to iCloud , and so have them on your iPhone without copying one by one. To do this, follow these simple steps that we show you below.
Import and Sync Gmail contacts and calendar to Apple iPhone, iPad and iPod touch in iOS 7 and iOS 8, 8.1:
|1. Go to > Settings||2. Go to Mail>Contacts>Calendar|
|3. Tap on Add account||4. click on GOOGLE tab.|
|5. Fill all the fields.||6. Click on Next.|
|7. Click on Save at the top right corner.||8. Go to > contacts and sync will start automatically.|
Import, upload and Sync Gmail contacts and Calendar to Apple iPhone 4,4s, 5, 5c, 6, 6 plus, iPad and iPod touch if you are using iOS 5 and iOS 6
Import, upload and Sync Gmail contacts and Calendar to Apple iPhone 4,4s, 5, 5c, 6, 6 plus, iPad and iPod touch in iOS 5 and iOS 6:
|1. Go to > Settings.||2. Go to Mail>Contacts>Calendar.|
|3. Tap on Add account||4. Click on other account tab.|
|5. Tap on Add CardDav Account||6. Fill all fields.|
|7. Click on Next.||8. Make sure contact option is turned on.|
|9. Click on Save at the top right corner.||10. Go to > contacts and sync will start automatically.|
You no longer have an excuse to have all your contacts perfectly sorted . Before laziness could with us when we tried to make some change in the contacts. Now, from your computer and thanks to iCloud, you can make all the changes you want at a time in your address book. Add all the information that you know of each contact so that when you need something from your iPhone or iPad, it is very quick to retrieve the information.
How do you organize your contacts? Are you one of those who like to have up to the person’s photograph? Leave us a comment . We love to have everything very organized! Import Gmail contacts to Apple iPhone