How to Change the wallpaper of iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
Wallpaper settings let you set an image or photo as wallpaper for the Lock screen or Home screen. You can choose from dynamic and still images.
Change the wallpaper or Set a new wallpaper for Home screen or lock
screen – Change your iPhone wallpaper :
Change your iPhone wallpaper
- Go to Settings on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- Then Go to > Wallpaper
- And then tap or click on Choose a New Wallpaper.
When choosing an image for new wallpaper, the Perspective Zoom button determines whether your selected wallpaper is zoomed. For wallpaper you already set, go to the Wallpaper setting, then tap the image of the Lock screen or Home screen to see the Perspective Zoom button.
How to Adjust iPhone screen brightness – iPhone brightness control
iPhone brightness setting, Dim the screen to extend battery life, or use Auto-Brightness.
- You can Adjust the screen brightness of iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, by following these steps:
- Go to Settings app on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- Then Go to > Display & Brightness, And then drag the slider.
- If Auto-Brightness is on, iPhone adjusts the screen brightness for current light conditions using the built-in ambient light sensor.
- You can also adjust the brightness in Control Center.
- iphone brightness control, iphone brightness setting, Change your iPhone wallpaper.