iPhone Custom carrier logo: Change iPhone Carrier Logo: How to change carrier logo on iPhone without jailbreak: Custom carrier logo ios 7, iPhone 5’s and iPad LTE’s work: How to change carrier logo on iphone 6
iPhone Custom carrier logo: Change iPhone Carrier Logo: How to change carrier logo on iPhone without jailbreak? If you want to get rid of those verizon carrier logos or Vodafone carrier logos or AT&T carrier logos, which reminds you every time you see your phone that you are using this sim carrier, which is not very cool every time. Luckily, there’s a new jailbreak-free method to get rid of your device’s carrier logo and replace it with something unique. The process uses a Mac application created by Kevin Ko (@uhelios) and Daniel Levi (@Pix3lDemon) called CarrierEditor. Thankfully, there’s finally a way to change your iPhone’s carrier logo without jailbreaking. The ability to customize a carrier logo has been one of the advantages to jailbreaking . Changing your iPhone Carrier logo and using a new Custom Carrier logo on your iPhone 5,5s, 6 Device Without jailbreaking wasn’t possible. Developers Kevin Lo and Daniel Levi have created a new Mac application called CarrierEditor that allows you to quickly and easily change the carrier logo on almost any iPhone. Simply download the app, tell it which carrier version your iPhone is running (this is found in the About menu within general settings), and then feed it the image files that you’d like your new carrier logo to be. The app then puts together a new carrier settings file, which you can quickly send to your iPhone via iTunes — it takes seconds. iPhone Custom carrier logo: Change iPhone Carrier Logo: How to change carrier logo on iPhone without jailbreak
If you’d like to learn how to change your iPhone’s carrier logo, watch the video or follow the steps below: Note: I highly recommend checking out our video overview of this process. Also, this will only work on an iPhone or iPad with 3G/LTE service. CarrierEditor is compatible with Mac OS X 10.7 or greater.
iPhone Custom carrier logo: Change iPhone Carrier Logo: How to change carrier logo on iPhone without jailbreak? CarrierEditor allows you to customize your iOS device’s carrier logo to something totally different. This is limited to devices that can support data/phone service, so no WiFi-only devices. Some carriers might not be supported because they do not use images for their logos (e.g. Sprint). The good part is that CarrierEditor works WITHOUT a jailbreak on any firmware, so iPhone 5’s and iPad LTE’s work. If you do not see your device/carrier within CarrierEditor in the drop down lists, it means that your device is incompatible. iPhone 5’s and iPad LTE’s work
Step 1: Download CarrierEditor using this link.
- Just download the CarrierEditor for mac to change your iPhone Carrier logo or Custom Carrier logo from this link.
Step 2: Open up the CarrierEditor program
After downloading the iPhone Carrier logo or Custom Carrier logo program, open it up and copy CarrierEditor to your Applications folder. Also, make sure you copy the “Zeppelin Logos” folder to your desktop.
Step 3: Launch CarrierEditor
Now you have to launch the CarrierEdior Custom iPhone carrier logo program and then click on Let’s Get Started. Now you have to find out the iPhone or iPad’s device carrier version. You can easily find iPhone or iPad 3G carrier version by Going into the Settings app on your device, tap on “General” and then tap on “About.” There you will find the iPhone carrier version which you have to use to create a iPhone Carrier logo or Custom Carrier logo. If you are using a AT&T sim then your carrier version will start with AT&T initials, Verizon customers will have Carrier version starting with Verizon, and it is applicable to all others.
STEP #4: Select your device and Carrier Like verizon or AT&T
Step #5: Drag the appropriate custom logos
In the next screen of Mac carrierEditor for iPhone carrier logo or Custom Carrier logo you’ll have select your device and carrier. You will see most of the major Carrier network’s but you will not find some of those. After selecting your device and carrier tap or click on “Next.” to move further to Create a iPhone carrier logo or Custom Carrier logo.
- Once you’ve made it to the “Customization” screen, you’ll have the ability to add a custom logo for your carrier replacement.
- You can always add a wide variety of iPhone carrier logo or Custom Carrier logos, because the CarrierEditor software includes a wide variety of custom logos that you can easily find in the “Zeppelin Logos” folder. The Zeppelin folder is the folder which is included with the downloaded file.
- Now after choosing your iPhone carrier logo or Custom Carrier logo , you have to drag the image files into the appropriate boxes within CarrierEditor.
- Next, click on “Compile Carrier Update (.ipcc).”
Step 6: Open iTunes and connect your iOS device with its USB cable.
- Now you have to open up your itunes on your Mac or windows Pc to create and set up the iPhone carrier logo or Custom Carrier logo.
- Now connect your iOS device iPhone or iPad 3G with its USB cable.
- Now you will see your device icon within iTunes, just click on it and locate the “Restore iPhone” . this thing doesn’t restores your iphone device, it will just update the iPhone carrier logo or Custom Carrier logo, make sure that you are holding down alt / option” key
- Just hold down the “alt / option” key, click on “Restore iPhone” and navigate to your desktop within the dialog box.
- CarrierEditor has created two files on your desktop. The file names will depend on your carrier and version number.
- Select the “.ipcc” file that does not include the word “original” in its name.
- Once you’ve selected the carrier update file, iTunes may show you an “Updating carrier settings” box.
- After you’re finished, reboot your device. After some time your device will have a new iPhone carrier logo or Custom Carrier logo
Just let you know that you can always change iPhone carrier logo or Custom Carrier logo or revert back to your Original carrier logo. And in any case you want to do that, then just revisit step six above and load the “original.ipcc” file. After a quick reboot your carrier logo will revert back to normal. Check out the below video to create and set a new iPhone carrier logo or Custom Carrier logo.
TAGS: Custom carrier logo, carrier editor, change carrier logo ios 9, custom carrier logo ios 9, how to change your carrier name on iphone without jailbreak or computer, how to change carrier name on iphone without jailbreak windows