IPhone to iPhone contacts transfer:
Want to transfer contacts from old iPhone to new iPhone without using iTunes, mac and laptop. Put videos on iphone without using iTunes. Also you can also transfer your contact from iPhone to iPhone without the need of any computer or desktop PC or laptop. You can also share your contacts between other apple devices. This method works between iPhone 3, 4, 4s, 5, 5s, 6, 6 plus, iPad and iPods. Transfer iPhone contacts to iPad without iTunes. How to Transfer Contacts From One iPhone to Another iPhone. How to transfer data from your old iPhone to your new iphone or ipad. Transfer content from an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to a new device. How to transfer all contacts from an old iPhone to a new one?
Send or transfer or sync iPhone contacts to other iPhone, iPad using Google mail or message (without using iTunes and iCloud):
- Open the contact app on iPhone 3, 4, 4s, 5, 5s, 6, 6 plus from where you want to transfer or send Contacts to other iPhone.
- Then Go to > Any contact > Tap on it.
- Then Tap on send message, if you want to send it by message.
- Tap on share contact to send it by e-mail which is a better
- The contact will be sent in a .VCF file.
- After sharing or transferring from iPhone Go to another
- Open email and save the contact shared by the first iPhone.
iPhone to iPhone contacts transfer and sync without using iTunes and iCloud
|1. Open the contact app on first iPhone.||2. Go to > Any contact > Tap on it.|
|3. Tap on share contact to send it by e-mail.||4. After sharing.|
|5. Go to another iPhone.||6. Open email and save|
IPhone to iPhone contact transfer without iTunes (using iCloud) sync contact between Apple iPhone devices:
- Go to Settings on your first apple iPhone or iPad device from where you want to share or transfer contacts.
- Make sure that both of devices are logged in to same iCloud account. You can Sync your contacts across apple iPhone devices. If your devices are logged in to same iCloud account.
- In the third step Go to > settings and scroll down, then Tap on iCloud.
- You will see different tabs, just toggle on the Contacts.
- Open Settings app on your second apple iPhone device.
- Go to iCloud on your second apple iPhone device.
- Just toggle on the Contacts.
Transfer content from an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to a new device