The last backup could not be completed? If the backup in iCloud could not be completed or if you can not restore the content | My iphone won’t backup to icloud
Learn what to do when you need help related to iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch iCloud backups. The last backup could not be completed
Get help creating a backup of your device on iCloud
Learn more about what steps you should take depending on the issue you are having or the message that the device displays.
If the device does not automatically create a backup at night
To create a backup automatically every day, follow these steps: My iphone won’t backup to icloud. The last backup could not be completed?
- Make sure the Copy to iCloud option is set to Settings> [your name]> iCloud> Copy to iCloud. If you’re using iOS 10.2 or earlier, go to Settings> iCloud> Backup.
- Connect your device to a power source.
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network .
- Make sure the device screen is locked.
- Make sure you have enough space available on iCloud for backup.
You can also make a backup from the Settings menu. Go to Settings> [your name]> iCloud, then scroll down and touch Copy to iCloud. If you’re using iOS 10.2 or earlier, go to Settings> iCloud, and then scroll down and touch Back up. Verify that Copy to iCloud is turned on and then tap Back up now. *
* If the Backup option is now grayed out, your device may not be connected to a Wi-Fi network or may have a restriction on the network. For example, sometimes public Internet networks (such as school or enterprise networks) have profile configurations or restrictions that do not allow iCloud to be activated. Contact your system administrator or IT department for assistance. The last backup could not be completed?
If an alert shows that there is not enough storage space on iCloud
This message appears when you need more storage space on iCloud to create the backup (the space available on your iOS device is different from what you have available in iCloud). The last backup could not be completed
Here are some actions you can take:
- Update your iCloud storage plan .
- Make a smaller backup. You can include fewer apps in the backup or delete photos and videos you no longer want to keep .
- Remove old backups you no longer need.
If a message appears informing you that there is a problem activating Copy to iCloud
- Wait ten minutes, then go to Settings> [your name]> iCloud> Copy to iCloud. If you’re using iOS 10.2 or earlier, go to Settings> iCloud, then scroll down and touch Back up. Make sure the Copy to iCloud option is turned on. If you receive a different message, follow the steps for that message and try again.
- Go to Settings> iCloud. Tap your Apple ID and log in to iCloud with your password.
- Verify that iCloud Backup is available from the Apple System Support page .
If the problem persists, contact Apple Technical Support .
If you receive an alert that indicates that the device is being restored
Keep the device connected to a stable Wi-Fi network and a functional power supply until the process is complete. The time it takes to create a backup or restore from a backup depends on its size and the speed of the Wi-Fi network.
If you receive a message stating that the last backup could not be completed
Verify that your device is connected to a Wi-Fi network , since you can not use iCloud Copy with an Internet connection over a cellular network. Then go to Settings> [your name]> iCloud> Copy to iCloud and tap Back up now. If you’re using iOS 10.2 or earlier, go to Settings> iCloud> Backup and tap Perform backup now. If you receive the same message again, contact Apple Technical Support .
Help restore from an iCloud backup
Verify that your device is connected to a Wi-Fi network , since you can not restore from a backup with an Internet connection over a cellular network. If you need more help, find information on how to solve the problem or investigate the message you received.
If you receive a message requesting multiple Apple ID passwords
If you do not remember the password for an Apple ID when the system prompts you during logon, you can tap Ignore this step and log on afterwards. If the system prompts you to log in with multiple Apple IDs, this may be because your backup includes purchases that were made with more than one Apple ID. These purchases can include content like apps, movies, music and more.
If the restoration process takes too long
Keep the device connected to a stable Wi-Fi network and a functional power supply until the process is complete. The time it takes to restore from a backup depends on its size and the speed of the Wi-Fi network.
If a message informs you that the restore is incomplete or that some items will not be restored
These messages indicate that the Wi-Fi connection was lost during the restore process or that it was not possible to restore all content or apps. Here are some of the possible causes of the problem and the steps to solve it: The last backup could not be completed?
- If the message includes text similar to “Restoring 350 of 1200 items,” it is possible that the photos are still being restored. Keep the device connected to a stable Wi-Fi network and a power source so that the process can be completed.
- If you see a gray app or one that takes a long time to load, make sure your device is connected to a Wi-Fi network . Then touch the app to pause the process and touch again to continue. If you can not solve the problem with these steps, delete the app and re-download it.
- When your backup includes purchases made with more than one Apple ID, you will receive a prompt asking you to sign in with multiple Apple IDs. If you can not remember a password or did not buy an app with your own Apple ID account, you might see a message like the following:
“It is not possible to restore certain apps or content, since they are no longer available in the iTunes Store or App Store, were purchased with a different account or synced from your computer. ” If you saved that content in iTunes or on your Mac or PC, try to sync your device with your computer to restore your data.
- How to Setup chromecast guest mode and how it works on Android
- Delete iCloud Account from iPhone / iPad
- PhoneRescue: Best professional iPhone recovery tool by iMobie
- How to Back Up Android Smartphone: How to backup android phone to pc
- iPad factory reset without password – How to reset iPad without password
- How to change app store country | Change country apple id | How to change itunes country
- How to pair your Apple Watch with a new iPhone
- Can i find iPhone without iCloud or an Apple ID: Can i track iphone without icloud
- How to wipe an iPhone and iPad
- How to setup iCloud on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch