Apple watch: How to Answer a call and make phone calls from apple watch
Answer a call – how to answer a call from apple watch
how to answer a call from apple watch, make phone calls from apple watch
- When you feel the incoming call notification, raise your wrist to wake Apple Watch and see who’s calling.
- Tap the Answer button on Apple Watch to talk using the microphone and speaker on Apple Watch.
- To scroll to answer the call using iPhone or send a text message instead,
- turn the Digital Crown to scroll down,
- then choose an option.
Hold a call on apple watch
- Tap “Answer on iPhone” to place the call on hold until you can continue it on your paired iPhone.
- The caller hears a repeated sound until you pick up the call.
- If you can’t find your iPhone,
- tap the ping iPhone button on Apple Watch to locate it.
Switch a call from Apple Watch to iPhone.
- While talking on Apple Watch,
- just swipe up on the Phone icon in the bottom-left corner of the iPhone Lock screen. Or,
- if iPhone is unlocked,
- tap the green bar at the top of the screen.
Adjust call volume on Apple watch
- To adjust the speaker volume when talking on Apple Watch,
- turn the Digital Crown while on the call or tap the volume symbols on the screen.
- Tap the Mute button to mute your end of the call.
You can also quickly mute an incoming call by pressing the palm of your hand on the watch display and holding it there for three seconds.
- You must first turn on the option in the Apple Watch app on iPhone.
- Go to My Watch > Sounds & Haptics and
- turn on Cover to Mute.
Send a call to voicemail.
Tap the red Decline button in the incoming call notification.
Listen to voicemail on Apple watch
- If a caller leaves voicemail, you get a notification,
- tap the Play button in the notification to listen.
- To listen to voicemail later,
- open the Phone app ,
- then tap Voicemail.
Make phone calls from apple watch
make phone calls from apple watch
Place a call – apple watch phone calls
- If the person you’re calling is one of your favorites,
- press the side button,
- turn the Digital Crown or tap their initials,
- then tap the call button.
- If they’re not in your friends list,
- open the Phone app ,
- then tap Favorites or Contacts.
- Turn the Digital Crown to scroll,
- then tap the name you want to call.
See call info on Apple Watch.
- While you’re talking on iPhone,
- you can view call information on Apple Watch in the Phone app .
- You can also end the call from Apple Watch (for example, if you’re using earphones or a headset).
make phone calls from apple watch.