How to Pair AirPods with Apple TV using Siri? iOS siri has a lot of features and it also works great with Apple TV. Apple Most recent product AirPods are a big hit in the market. And most of the Airpods User are loving it, beacause of its design, Usability. Apple Tv and Airpods are great tech products. Different to each other in every aspect, excluding Music and video aspect. You can connect your AirPods to apple tv using bluetooth. But, if you want to instantly connect your AirPods to your Apple TV using Siri? Then you have to follow the below article to know how you can connect or Pair AirPods with Apple TV using Siri. This method is little bit lengthy and discovered by Reddit user bd7349).
- How to use apple tv and setting up apple tv
- Apple trying to stream and create original TV shows, chasing Netflix and Amazon
- How to Sync music from iPhone to apple watch
- Sync apple watch: How to pair apple watch with iPhone: Set up Apple Watch
The first thing you should know that this workaround may or may not work for you. The reddit user wrote: It came to my attention that many people do not know this tip, so I figured I’d make a post so everyone would see this. Sync apple watch: How to pair apple watch with iPhone: Set up Apple Watch
Now just follow the below steps to know How to Pair AirPods with Apple TV using Siri?
How to Connect AirPods to Apple TV using Siri
Note: This tip works with the Apple TV running tvOS 10. Apple TV/AirPod users, you can press the Siri button and say “Connect to my AirPods” to instantly switch to them
In the first step you have to launch Settings app on your Apple TV.
Now you have to click on Remotes and Devices.
Then, click on Bluetooth. Now Go to AirPods. (Make sure not to click on it.)
Now you have to go back to the Home screen by pressing and holding on the menu button in order
From now onwards, whenever you ask Siri to connect to your earphones, you will be automatically directed to the AirPods connection screen in the Settings app.
- Pick up your AirPods charging case and open it.
- Press and hold the pairing button on the back of the case.
- Launch Settings on your Apple TV
- Click on Remotes and Devices.
- Click on Bluetooth.
- Select your AirPods from the list.
How to Pair AirPods with Apple TV using Siri