How to upgrade iCloud Storage
Purchase more icloud storage, how do i increase my icloud storage, Buy extra icloud storage
what to do when icloud is full? You can always upgrade it. You can easily purchase more icloud storage. If you have an iPhone or iPad, you will definitely get free iCloud Storage, But it is limited. iCloud is very useful for your iPhone and iPad because has numerous features and services.
Learn about the iCloud storage upgrades available to you, how to upgrade or downgrade your storage, and how to view or change your payment information. When you sign up for iCloud, you automatically get 5 GB of free storage for Mail, Backup, iCloud Photo Library, and iCloud Drive. Your purchased music, movies, apps, books, TV shows, and shared albums don’t count against that free storage.
To upgrade your iCloud Storage for iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch – How do i increase my iCloud Storage
How to increase icloud storage space on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Just Go to > Settings on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch and
- Then Go to > iCloud storage tab and open it.
- Then tap on Change storage plan.
Buy extra icloud storage on Mac or Upgrade your iCloud storage plan
- Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click iCloud.
- Click Manage in the lower-right corner.
- Click Buy More Storage or Change Storage Plan.
- Choose an upgrade, then click Next and enter your Apple ID password.
How do i increase my icloud storage on PC – Buy extra icloud storage:
Buy extra icloud storage
- Open iCloud for Windows.
- Click Storage.
- Click Change Storage Plan.
- Choose an upgrade, then click Next.
- Enter your Apple ID password, then click Buy.
iCloud features include:
- You can use iCloud Photo library to store all your photos and videos in iCloud, and access them from any iOS 8.1 or later device, Mac with OS X Yosemite v10.10.3 or later or even on iCloud.com.
- You can share your purchases to your family members using iCloud. Up to six members are allowed.
- iCloud Drive: Safely store your photos, documents, PDFs, and presentations and many more things in iCloud, and access them from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC.
- Save and keep your calendars, Contacts, Mails up-to-date across all your devices.
- Find My Friend app
- Find My iPhone app.
- iCloud Keychain.
So, these are some of the features which iCloud offers.
But when you get a new iPhone apple gives you only 5GB of free limited storage. Although, this storage is enough for backing up your iPhone settings, documents, purchases but if you want to store images, videos and other type of files so that you won’t lost your content. There is always a second option available, which is you can upgrade your iCloud Storage.
Also setup icloud drive, browse the web, backup iphone, find my iphone, find my friend, icloud keychain, apple pay
How to send an SMS or iMessage with Siri on iPhone and iPad
How to call, message, and email your contacts using Siri on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
Tips and Ways to Save Your Battery Life on iOS 8
How to track an iphone without icloud
How to Recover a Lost or Stolen iPhone
How to Block porn on iPhone and iPad
How to Block Websites on Your iPhone & iPad
How to Turn on iPhone Without Lock Button