How to make a purchase with apple pay.
How to make a purchase with apple pay and apple watch
Get started by adding your credit or debit card to Apple Watch using the Apple Watch app on your paired iPhone. Even if you already set up Apple Pay on your iPhone or iPad, you need to add your payment cards to your Apple Watch using the Apple Watch app on your iPhone. Unlock your Apple Watch, then use these steps to set up Apple Pay. purchases with Apple Pay. You can also see Apple Pay Purchase History.
- When you’re ready to pay,
- double click the side button on your Apple Watch to bring up your payment cards.
- Now Swipe from side to side on your Apple watch, in order to select the card you’d like to use for making payment.
- Turn your wrist towards the reader and wait until you feel a confirmation tap and hear a beep,
- Which means your payment was processed.
Also see purchase with apple pay and apple watch and setup apple watch. Apple Watch Payments. apple pay watch iphone 5.
Note some instructions – apple pay on watch
- You can use Apple Pay on Apple Watch to make purchases in stores that accept contactless payments.
- Just set up Apple Pay in the Apple Watch app on iPhone, and you’re ready to make purchases—even if you don’t have iPhone with you.
- If you unpair Apple Watch, disable your passcode, or turn off wrist detection, you can’t use Apple Pay.
- You can add up to eight credit or debit cards; they’ll appear at the top of the stack in your Passbook app , above your passes.
- The last four or five digits of your credit or debit card number appear on the front of a payment card. purchases with Apple Pay. apple pay on watch.