How to Set a Timer on Apple Watch Quickly
If you use a timer often, You can always add a timer to your watch face, for your convenience. Time events with accuracy and ease. Apple Watch can time full events (up to 11 hours, 55 minutes) and keep track of lap or split times, then show the results as a list, a graph, or live on your watch face.
Use a timer :
The Timer app on Apple Watch can help you keep track of time. Set timers up to 24 hours.
Set a timer:
Open Timer , tap hours or minutes, turn the Digital Crown to adjust, then tap Start.
Tap hours or minutes, then turn the Digital Crown.
Set a timer for longer than 12 hours.
While adjusting the timer, firmly press the display, then tap 24.
How to Add a timer to your Apple watch face.
If you use a timer often, You can always add a timer to your watch face, for your convenience.
- While on the Apple watch face.
- Firmly press the display of your Apple watch.
- Tap Customize.
- Swipe left until you can select individual face features.
- Tap on one of the Apple watch face, which you want to use with Timer.
- Use Digital Crown to choose the timer.
- Press the Digital Crown, when your are done with the settings.
- You can add a timer to these faces: Chronograph, Color, Mickey Mouse, Modular, Simple, and Utility.
How to set a timer on Apple watch
|1. Open Timers app on your apple watch from home screen.||2. Now you can choose minutes or hours.|
|3. Set the timer using Digital Crown of your Apple Watch. You can set timer’s up to 24 hrs on your Apple Watch.||4. Start the timer.|
|5. You can also cancel or Pause the timer, anytime.||6. You will get an alert when the timer expires.|
How to Set a Timer on Apple Watch Quickly.
How to Use Apple watch on Your iPhone : Full Guide
- Apple iOS Siri commands you must use on Apple Watch.
- How to send a message with Siri on Apple Watch.
- How to Manually Pair or sync Apple watch and iPhone.
- How to Setup and Sync your Apple watch with Apple iPhone.
- How to Update Apple Watch software.
- How to back up and restore your Apple Watch.
- How to Unpair, Erase content, and Remove apple pay from Apple Watch.
- How to Customize your Apple Watch face.
- How to add and delete clock faces to your Apple Watch.
- How to customize faces and add complications to your Apple Watch.
- How to add Apple logo to your Apple Watch clock face.
- How to Set Apple Watch To Display Time Ahead.
- How to view and add world clocks on Apple Watch.
- How to create and manage alarms on Apple Watch.
- How to use your Apple Watch as a stopwatch.
- How to Set a Timer on Apple Watch Quickly.
[box type=”note” ]TAGS: How to Set a Timer on Apple Watch Quickly, How to quickly set a timer with Apple Watch, How to set a timer on Apple Watch | iMore, How to manage timers on Apple Watch, Set and Track Apple Watch Timer[/box]