Set up Apple Pay on Apple Watch – Setting up apple pay on apple watch
How to Set up Apple Pay on Apple Watch. Even if you’ve already set up Apple Pay on iPhone using the Passbook app, you need to add the credit or debit cards to use on Apple Watch. Places to Use Apple Pay United States or United Kingdom as your selected region.
- Have your credit or debit card handy, then open the Apple Watch app on iPhone.
- Tap My Watch,
- tap Passbook & Apple Pay,
- tap Add Credit or Debit Card, then tap Next.
- If you have a supported credit or debit card on file with iTunes or the App Store, enter the card’s security code.
- Otherwise, use the iPhone camera to capture the information on your credit or debit card,
- then fill in any additional information needed, including the card security code.
- Note that your card issuer may require additional steps to verify your identity.
- If so, choose a verification option, tap Verify, then tap Enter Code to complete verification.
Apple Pay Watch is compatible with iPhone 5 or later models. My Apple Purchase History.
Make purchases with Apple Pay – things To remember
It’s very simple to use Apple Pay with Apple Watch and Make purchases with Apple Pay
- You can use Apple Pay on Apple Watch to make purchases in stores that accept contactless payments.
- Just set up Apple Pay in the Apple Watch app on iPhone, and you’re ready to make purchases—even if you don’t have iPhone with you.
- If you unpair Apple Watch, disable your passcode, or turn off wrist detection, you can’t use Apple Pay.
- You can add up to eight credit or debit cards; they’ll appear at the top of the stack in your Passbook app , above your passes.
- The last four or five digits of your credit or debit card number appear on the front of a payment card. use Apple Pay with Apple Watch.
Pay for a purchase – Make purchases with Apple watch and Apple pay
How Do I Use Apple Pay. You can use Apple Pay with your Apple Watch to pay in stores that accept contactless payments. Look for one of these symbols at checkout. After you add credit or debit cards, you can change the default card, update your card information, or remove a card at any time.
- Double-click the side button,
- swipe to change cards,
- then hold Apple Watch within a few centimeters of the contactless card reader,
- with the display facing the reader.
- A gentle pulse and tone confirm the payment information was sent.