Apple iOS Siri commands you must use on Apple Watch
Siri is a voice-controlled virtual personal assistant, and it’s built right into your Apple Watch.
Having Siri with you at all times means you can access it that much more quickly and conveniently. And be even more spontaneous with your requests. Simply raise your wrist and say “Hey Siri,” or press and hold the Digital Crown to dictate messages, get turn-by-turn directions, or stay up to date on your events. You’ll get an instant response to your query. Apple iOS Siri commands you must use on Apple Watch.
- Set Reminders.
- Send Message Using Siri voice.
- Change alarms.
- Send messages without typing.
- Set timers on apple watch using Siri.
- Start timers.
- Check events on iwatch using siri commands.
- Create events.
- Get turn-by-turn directions.
- Find places and directions.
- Check movies and theaters around you.
- Lunch apps on apple watch using siri commands.
- Call any contact.
- Check weather.
- Get stock market live updates and compare them.
- See pictures or images on your apple watch using siri commands.
[box type=”shadow” ]Top Gadget News [feed url=”https://www.ieenews.com//feed/” number=”5″ ][/box]
1. Set Reminder on Apple Watch using Siri
If you want to set reminders on apple watch, you can use siri to do it. Just say Hey, Siri remind me to read history, today at 7 pm.’
2. Send messages toyour contacts from apple watch using Siri.
You can send a message without typing a single word. Simply ask Siri to text a contact, and then start dictating.
3. Change alarms
If you want to change or delete your alarm, you can do it using siri with your apple watch. Just say ” hey siri, can you change 9 am alarm to 6 pm”.
4. Set timers on apple watch using Siri
You can set timers by just saying “hey siri, can you plesase set a timer for _ minutes.”
5. Check events on Apple iwatch using siri commands
With Apple Watch always close by, you can easily find out what’s next in your day. Just use your voice.
6. Create events and meetings
You can create meetings and events on your apple watch using siri, just tell “Hey Siri, create an dance event for me on coming sunday at 4 pm”.
7. Get turn-by-turn directions
Getting to your destination is much easier with Apple Watch. Just ask Siri for directions and Maps will guide the way.
8. Check movies and theaters around you
Want to see new movie releases, and whats trending, which are the new movies releasing this weekend. You can do that using siri with your Apple watch.
How to Use Siri for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch: Full guide
- How to change Siri default language On iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
- How to Manually Control when Siri listens on iOS 7 and iOS 8.
- How to ask siri questions by typing instead of your voice on iPhone and iPad.
- How to Enable or disable your iPhone or iPad Settings Using Siri .
- Enable or disable iPhone Bluetooth, WiFi, Mobile network, Airplane Mode using Siri.
- How to teach Siri to recognize and pronounce someone’s name correctly in iOS 7 and iOS 8.
- How to Teach Siri to Correctly Recognize and Pronounce Names in Your Address Book.
- How to Call a Contact on Your iPhone Using Siri.
- How to send an SMS or iMessage with Siri on iPhone and iPad.
- How to send an email using Siri on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- How to get contact information using Siri On iPhone or iPad.
- How to call, message, and email your contacts using Siri on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- How do i ask or use siri Something in iOS 7 or iOS 8.
- How to check and read email messages Using siri in iOS 7 and iOS 8.
- How to check your iPhone and iPad voicemail using Siri on iOS 7 or iOS 8.
- How to check your iPhone and iPad call history using Siri on iOS 7 or iOS 8.
- How to make a FaceTime call Using Siri on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
- How to create location based reminders using Siri .
Apple iOS 9 Has preview and Brilliant New Features in detail
- Apple iOS 9 Brings Personalized news stories to your iPhone , iPad
- Apple iOS 9 added photo note, Checklists, and sketch features in it’s updated Note’s app.
- Apple iOS 9 – Maps transit, nearby features added to iPhone.
- Apple iOS 9 – Apple pay (wallet), and Car Play features updated and enhanced.
- Apple iOS 9 – Better battery life and faster performance added.
- Apple iOS 9 – Android Migration – Move to iOS from Android.
- Apple iOS 9 brings Six-digit passcodes, Two-factor authentication for improving security.
- Apple iOS 9 and proactive assistant.
- Apple iOS 9 makes Siri feature rich with sports, weather, Quick connections, and Search apps features.
- Aplle iOS 9 brings – Multitasking to iPad.
Apple iOS Siri commands you must use on Apple Watch.
apple watch siri, hey siri on apple watch, siri on apple watch, apple watch send heartbeat, does apple watch have siri, making calls on apple watch, how to use apple watch, how do you use siri, apple watch instructions, .