Track Your lost iOS device Using ‘Find My iPhone’ app:
- Install app ‘Find My iPhone‘ on your iOS device and Mac computer.
- Open ‘Find My iPhone‘ app on your iOS devices like iPhone 4, 4s, 5, 5s, 6 and 6 plus, iPad and iPod touch.
- App might ask you to re-enter your Apple ID and password.
- Click on the Devices button at the top of the screen.
- You can Remote erase your iOS device using Erase iPhone or iPad feature.
- You can also Turn on Lost mode on your iOS device to lock your iPhone or iPad and view its location.
- You can also use Play sound feature to locate your Lost iPhone and iPod Touch.
Find My iPhone app can:
- Display a message with your alternative contact number on your lost or stolen iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. So that, if iPhone 4, 4s, 5, 5s, 6 and 6 plus, iPad and iPod touch they can contact and call you from your device without having access to other information.
- Remote erase your iOS devices so that no one can access your important data and information on your iOS device.
- Activate lock, so that no one can access your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch if it’s stolen or lost. This can help you keep your device secure, even if it’s in the wrong hands.
- Track location of your device while in lost mode, it can keep track of location of your iOS device for last 24 hours. You can use the Find My iPhone app on your iOS device or log in to iCloud.com to see your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch location on Map.
Download ‘Find My iPhone‘ app From iTunes.
Apple iPhone, iPad and iPod touch Location services Guide:
How to Disable photo or camera Geotagging on iPhone and iPad.
How to deactivate or Turn off GPS tracking on iPhone and iPad.
- How to turn on GPS on the iPhone.
- How to track a stolen iphone without icloud and tracking app.
- Track Your lost iOS device Using ‘Find My iPhone’ app.
- How to track your lost iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Mac.