Turn off iCloud Music Library From iPhone, Mac, Windows PC, Using iTunes and iCloud on iPhone 5s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 7 Plus, and iPad
It’s a well known fact that Apple wants to push Apple Music, but many people are a little fed up that they seem to have to sync their Apple Music with the iCloud Music Library to be able to access music on other devices. Note: When iCloud Music Library is turned on, you can access your entire music collection across your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, Mac, or PC.
- Turn off iCloud Music Library on iPhone
- Turn off iCloud Music Library or Disable iCloud Music Library On Mac
- Turn off iCloud Music Library or Disable iCloud Music Library On Winodws PC
- Turn off iCloud Music Library or Disable iCloud Music Library Using iTunes
How to turn off iCloud Music Library on iPhone
This procedure will work on the iPhone, but also with the iPad and iPad touch with the instructions being identical. Make sure that you’re signed in to all of your devices with the Apple ID that you use for your Apple Music membership. Then follow these steps to turn on iCloud Music Library.
STEP #1. Go to settings on your iPhone or whatever iOS device you are using.
STEP #2. Find Music and tap on it.
STEP #3. Scroll downwards and select iCould Music Library.
STEP #4. Now you can switch between on and off to your heart’s desire.
So that’s it you’ve turned the iCloud Music Library off. Don’t be alarmed if you are warned that downloaded Apple Music songs can disappear this is normal. As is if you switch it back on again, you will be asked to replace or merge the music on your iPhone.
- How to enable or disable iCloud Music Library
- How to use Apple Music without iCloud Music Library
- Turn iCloud Music Library on or off on iPhone, iPad, Mac or PC
- Enable or Disable iCloud Music Library
- Shazam Best music identifier app for iPhone, Android, iPad and iPod Touch
STEP #1. Switch on your Mac and launch iTunes.
STEP #2. Click on the iTunes button at the top menu bar and then click preferences.
STEP #3. Now click on the general tab.
STEP #4. Next you can check or uncheck the iCloud Music Library selection box.
On Windows PC
- Mac: From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen, choose iTunes > Preferences.
Windows: From the menu bar at the top of the iTunes window, choose Edit > Preferences.
- Select iCloud Music Library to turn it off or on.
- Click OK.